HipHop4Life HipHop4Life 18-21 7 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Your nose is so prominent, it makes me want to do things to it....*hyena laughter*

Best Answer

I love it when you do your work with utmost seriousness as if you are designing a nuclear missile and the slightest mistake would blow us apart.

Best Answer

I think the worst I have ever used was to put a condom on the table and told him not to waste it. But guys are easy, I coulda just said "banana" and winked and it woulda had the same result...<br />
The two worst used on me (or maybe best, since I remember them) were "I wanna smell your ***" totally not a great way to start a long and meaningful relationship... And the most bizzaire... "You have big lips, do you know how to use them" the guy was totally drunk, and I think mistook me for someone else... Cause I'm not sure that is an accurate statement...

Best Answer

get your coat youve pulled.

Best Answer

A guy at the library once said to me, "Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you !" I laughed, and then walked the other way.

Best Answer