It was in a ditch next to this zoo. I was very much the worse for wear with allsorts of crap in my bloodstream and she was in worst state than I was! We were pulling and pushing each other about in a lazy, clumsy and confusing manner for what seemed like ages. That was when I needed to pee. I wasn't going anywhere fast so I just wopped me fella out and did it in the ditch with her somehow mistaking my back for my front and started kissing the back of my head. After more confused fumblings we just came to a grinding halt, stared at each other for a bit before I suddenly got it into my head that I didn't even know her name and I couldn't remember where I'd first met her or how came to be in the ditch in the first place. This disturbed me so I just walked off and went and got a bag of chips instead. That's about the most lousy encounter I've ever had.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA that was said with such precision!! thank you so much for being open and sharing

Best Answer

one day me and my best guy friend who had a crush on me started messing around and started kissing then we went to a hotel to get down, let me tell u he was so small that i didn't know what to do with it, i couldn't even *** of that. I was like are u done yet and he was like i never had a girl ask me that before cause i wanted it to be over.

Best Answer

lolllll that was so mean of youuuu!!!!

Best Answer

i'm used to big ones and i couldn't believe how small he was

Best Answer

Met a guy on a chat line and met him at a local 'no tell motel'.......I was so nervous about the place I left my underwear on and just pulled it out.....<br />
All he did was suck, very lightly, and his mouth was so wet my shorts were soaked.......he had no suction, no rhythm, NOTHING.......<br />
clearly this was going nowhere....after about a minute or so I said I was just too nervous and got up and went into the bathroom and had no idea what to do with my now slobbered-on shorts!! so I blotted them as best I could with a towel and quickly washed myself with the tiny tiny piece of hotel soap.....that goodness it was still wrapped, or I'd never have known WHO the hell had used it before.<br />
Anyway, I was out of there in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

i bet you were!!

Best Answer

I was at a party and a girl caught my eye with her moves on the make shift dance floor. The way she worked her hips and stuff made me think damn she would know how to ****. So we started chatting, flirting, and what not. We danced a few times and the moves and body grinding were all good. We found an empty room in the house. Things were going great and then we started to have ***. Then it happened. I was on top and the moment I entered her it was like i switch flipped. She was lifeless. No movement no sound. Nothing. After a few minutes I lost interest and got up and got dressed. She asked where me where i was going she wanted more and thought the *** was great. I was like wtf?

Best Answer

Revenge sex. Before I started going to all guy parties. Their were several guys I turned down for sex. After I started going to parties I was ****** by every guy their if I liked them or not. The parties were pre-arranged for me. I was taken to one party of 9 guys. The guys told my Brother they would see I got home after the party. When I went in the house I felt something wasn't right. It was the guys I turned down for dates,sex. Like one on ones and 3'somes. I was grabbed and my clothes ripped off of me. My clothes were destroyed. I was shoved down on the floor and held as a guy got over m and put his **** to my ***** then full weight fell on me ramming his **** in me ever so hard. I was changed around in different posiitions. One was my *** up on the couch arm with my head down on the floor over the end of the couch. I was mounted different ways being held their. In a way it was really good,I orgasmed 4 times in a row like that.Some other ways and positions were very painful. Plus I was slapped around and had ***** shot on me. Then laying on the rug ones dog came up and licked the ***** off of me. After all of them were finished with mw with only soft ***** I was taken 5 miles from town and through out of the car nude. I walked home at day break nude. By some lucky chance I got in the house and up to my room with being seen. In my room,my Brother was in their. I told him about it. He hugged me and held me then took me himself. <br />
After that some of those guys attended parties I was at and their they treated me nice and ****** my ***** and mouth gently and passionately.

Best Answer

This is sick.

Best Answer

yeah this is not erotica hour groupgirl...

Best Answer