prettyflamingo prettyflamingo 41-45, F 22 Answers Jul 30, 2012

The blinding headache makes it hard to find the second bottle.

Best Answer

The headache feeling sick and upset tummy. I get bad ones but I still like going out and getting hammered lol

Best Answer

its worth it lol

Best Answer

It so is!!!

Best Answer

trying to remember what you did with all the pounding going on in your head....very annoying

Best Answer

That is the shittiest feeling,even water taste like sh it

Best Answer

Pretty much everything. Except the pain is a good indicator that you are still alive and therefore survived the night before. A bittersweet realization if you ask me. :P

Best Answer

Having to wait to get drunk again

Best Answer

the worst part is all the "help" you get from friends, like permission to grope...but on the dehydration, drink some pedialyte. ResQ water is awesome too but I can't find it, it was made with prickly pear cactus...tastes awful makes you feel great. Nopalea just hit the market, maybe they will make shooters of it for hangover!

Best Answer

rolling over in bed and finding that the ugly guy/ chick in your bed is so entwined with you that if you move you're going to wake it up... and then haveing to chew off your leg to get out of bed and sneak out

Best Answer

To me i cant get up. . -_- sucks hate the fkn light dont wake me up jst let me sleep if u can bring me some water while your at it..

Best Answer

Having to ring the 25 ex GF's you rang last night and tell them you are sorry ...and your mouth feels like the inside of a wrestlers underpants

Best Answer

The realization that once again I couldn't control my demons.

Best Answer