rockerlover rockerlover 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 16, 2010

I dont have a working car this christmas to get away from my stupid family

Best Answer

Best Answer

Someone gave me an ABBA CD as a present

Best Answer

I was born to the wrong woman.

Best Answer

When I was 13, I walked my friend home because she lived in a bad neighborhood.<br />
After I made sure she got home, I headed to my house. As I was crossing the street in a school zone, a guy was going the normal speed and wasn't paying attention. He hit me going 40 miles an hour.<br />
He waited until I regained consciousness and then drove off.

Best Answer

I know the feeling.. Not fun

Best Answer

i loved this guy 7 yrs we were on and off he had a kid by someone else i still loved her.i got pregant by someone else was 5 months along he told me he could never love as kid that wasnt his and he wasnt even born yet that hurt really bad!!and made me wonder why i let so many good guys go dwelling on him

Best Answer

i was born

Best Answer

I lost my two daughters to the ***** in the divorce wars.

Best Answer

Depression.<br />
It is likely the best - as nothing helps me grow further than it.

Best Answer

My Divorce from the love of my life I did try to fix it but he did not. If only could have a do over

Best Answer

About 15 years ago I lived next door to two Heroine addicts. One day I told them I could not give them anymore cigaretts or money. (I was young and naive') They poisoned my two cats. They both died on the same day. I have much guilt about that.

Best Answer

Too many to think what is the worst - losing my 1st husband to a car accident when he was 30 and I, 24; being an abused wife with an attempt on my life: divorce: my 16 yr old daughter leaving home and become a drug addict ... shall I go on?

Best Answer

When my mom died, also a year and a half ago. Her diagnosis is what shook me the most. It's very surreal.<br />
And what I went through as a teenager with low self confidence and self esteem...

Best Answer

Finding out 2 years ago my "loyal wife" was married to two other guys besides me!

Best Answer

When my mother passed away a year and a half ago ...

Best Answer

aww im srry i hope ur better now

Best Answer

when i try to kill myself

Best Answer

this is a wide open question so i will go with the most frightening thing. i was once fired upon with an AK47 on automatic from out of the dark. i couldn't see where the attacker was and i suddenly realised just how vulnerable this human body is. i was certain that i was a dead man ,luckily not 1 bullet hit it's mark. :-)

Best Answer

wow that sure was lucky . than god u werent injured and still alive.

Best Answer