Being sent to Vietnam was the worst. Marrying my wife was the best.

Best Answer

Worst was losing my Dad. Best thing ever was finding my love.

Best Answer

Losing love but finding love again.

Best Answer

Being healthy and knowing good people (both top) bad, um not don't want to say... sorry...... :)

Best Answer

The best thing that ever happened to me was having my own family to love and care for. The worst thing has been losing Mom, Dad and brother. I wish I could have it all again!

Best Answer

The worst and the best thing to happen to me were one in the same. It was my breakup with my ex girlfriend. I loved her so strongly and it destroyed me when we broke up. If that had not happened though, I wouldn't have the awesome job I have now, I wouldn't be living the way I am, and I never would have joined the army.

Best Answer

The worst? Having every single friend I ever knew turn on me because I was finally divorcing the most horrid man ever...The best? Finding a good man and making a family with him. Been with him 22 years so it has to be a goood thing!!

Best Answer

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer