Girlwithabigdream Girlwithabigdream 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

Move on with your life. Haters can't stand to see you not give a crap about what they did to try to hurt you.

Best Answer

That's a good idea :) I'm planning on do that n thanks ^^

Best Answer

Ignore them...they don't exist anymore. Total indifference !

Best Answer

Thumb up!!:)

Best Answer

the worst thing you can do to someone who has hurt your feelings, is to strike back in revenge and hate. the best thing you can do is take a step back, think about it, and when you are calm and in control, you can let that other person know that you feel hurt and upset. if you lash back right away, you can damage a relationship for good.

Best Answer

Wow...thanks for this great advice :)

Best Answer

you're welcome; best wishes to you.

Best Answer

Best wishes to you too :)

Best Answer

thank you very much. :)

Best Answer

I'll make them see that I'm happy without them.

Best Answer

:) that's nice

Best Answer

Revenge is never a problem solver in this matter I suggest ignoring that person is best.

Best Answer

Yeah thanks for your advice :)

Best Answer

Pretend they don't exist

Best Answer

Good idea :)

Best Answer

I can't think of anything because i would rather focus on what I learned from my experience and more on because I don't need them.<br />
Then I remember that I'm a good person and make peace with myself.... Then I continue to be AWESOME!!!!! .....

Best Answer

I can't too...that's why I'm just asking if anyone can give me some idea...now I know a lot of ideas but I still don't have the gut to do it XD yeah you're right...I should just learn from it n move on :)

Best Answer

I act like that they do not matter....

Best Answer

don't let them know they had any effect on you at all like they do not matter to you

Best Answer

Do you mean "hurt their feelings".<br />
If that's the question then I would think making them feel worthless is probably up near the top of the list.

Best Answer

Hmm I mean someone that hurt my feeling...now I just ignore them...there's nothing else I can do...I just trying to forget it n move on :)

Best Answer

Male or female?

Best Answer

Male :/ lol my ex

Best Answer

That's easy text him that you found a guy that is so much bigger and better in bed. Remember men are really vain people.

Best Answer

If he is a car guy and it is not an american muscle call ask him if he got his period when he bought it

Best Answer

Hahhaha that's impressive but however I don't really get the second answer...but I think all boys like cars XD

Best Answer

Because it isn't a muscle care unless it is American Muscle Car. Stick with the first one, just remember w are vain so really focus on the small nature of your ex compared to your new guy.

Best Answer

Hahahaha I don't have any new guy XD maybe just ignore that jerk

Best Answer

Does he know that you have no knew guy?

Best Answer

Hmm I got mad n hurt so I just block him...I lied that I got a new bf but he won't believe it tho cuz I'm not that kind of girl..

Best Answer

Well, did ithat comment at least make you laugh?

Best Answer

Hahahah yeah it did :) thanks

Best Answer

Good and hopefully the next guy you meet will be the guy I described so you can get back at your ex

Best Answer

Hahaha yeah hope so ^^

Best Answer

Poor girl sounds like your ex was talentless

Best Answer

Haha what make you say that?

Best Answer

You said you hoped so about your next man, implies your previous man was talentless in some areas.

Best Answer

He's a playboy...n a selfish ******* so I hope I won't meet anyone like that in the future n yeah you're right :D he's talentless

Best Answer

He was very very very small talented :P You should consider adding me :P

Best Answer

Hahahaha ok I wil consider that

Best Answer