moocow2oo moocow2oo 26-30, M 20 Answers May 27, 2012

Strangling your date to death.

Best Answer

Taking her to your house to watch American Idol

Best Answer

how was that?

Best Answer

Crack jokes that she won't get, talk about yourself too much, mention a story that you thought was funny but comes off as weird/odd/inappropiate

Best Answer

It depends on lots of things that most people don't even think about. People are so strange [or maybe it's just me]. The only way your 1st date could go so wrong is because you didn't plan it properly. Even if you did have a plan, you didn't think about all the extraneous things that can affect it. How did you and where did you meet? What are their interests, what are yours? Why did they agree to go out with you? Did you have to embellish the truth to get them to say yes? I can think of lots of things that would be bad, that the next guy might not think so bad at all. And that is dependent on how you were brought up and who you hang out with. Having said all that, it would be bad if I took my date to a pig roast and found out she was a vegan. But, worse would be taking her to a swing club and finding out she's a nympho. I once suggested a bar I'd heard about from a friend to a date and she countered by asking if I'd take her to her AA meeting. I did, and we had an interesting evening, but I didn't ask her out again.

Best Answer

lie detector

Best Answer

If a guy, laughing when he pulls down his trousers.

If a girl, choking on pubes and barfing.

Best Answer

on your first date?!!?!?!

Best Answer

Before I got married, yup, I was just happy to get some.

Best Answer

0.o

Best Answer

Driving by his ex-girlfriends brownstone and slowing down to see if she was there. No, it wasn't me driving and yes, there was no 2nd date.

Best Answer

really? WOW sorry to hear that you had to sit through that.

Best Answer

I had such a crush on this guy. Oh well. Add it to the funny things that have happened to me, and here have been many!

Best Answer

Yeah, but such a cutie. Smart and funny, successful. Helped me recognize that when a guy isn't over an ex, nothing I can do or be will make him like me. it's a story I can tell my girls when the are old enough to date. When they are 25 ;-)

Best Answer

I can think of a few things. Having sex with the person. Being brought to meet their family on the first date. Going to somewhere like McDonalds, or if he just dressed in a fluoro work shirt. I don't know, being brought into his house and then just sitting around drinking beer. Stuff like that.

Best Answer

I had a first date where we never were able to find our destination, so we just ended up drinking beer and talking most of the night, I thought it was nice:)

Best Answer

but she said that she liked beer... LOL

Best Answer

oh ok cool, that sounds pretty nice, but i mean just a bogan guy who had no intention of taking you anywhere, and he didn't look dressed nice and he just took you home and drank beer with his mates there too. that would suck.

Best Answer

she even said she wanted to meet them. is that really what went wrong!? lol

Best Answer

hm i don't know what you mean, but to me that's what's the worst thing on a date to me. :S

Best Answer

i was being sarcastic...

Best Answer

A guy that dont do anythin

Best Answer

passing gas in the car with the windows up

Best Answer

thats just funny though! you have to admit you would laugh about it later.

Best Answer

ha! of course!~

Best Answer

Just laying there, not really saying anything.

Best Answer

what are we doing if we are laying down? sounds kind of hot
LOL just kidding LOL

Best Answer

stomach flu

Best Answer