I mean morally, according to you. I lie often, so there's that I suppose, but I think the most morally reprehensible thing I have ever done is exploit my father's hospitalization for more time on homework and leeway in school. He had a rare disease and we thought he might die and I was focused on getting out of homework. Also I pretended to be more torn up than I was about an acquaintance's suicide to get out of school for a day. Now that I think about it, I'm a really terrible person. Anyone want to share??? :)
phoeislost phoeislost 18-21, F 3 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

The worst thing I ever did...when I was in 6th grade ( I was bullied from k-11 just fyi) I was being bullied and didn't have many friends..so I bullied someone else. They told on me and the teacher didn't believe them...because that was way out of character for me. I denied it in front of the teacher, so I wouldn't get in trouble. But I did apologize to the kid, vowed I'd never do it again and that night I told my parents. Bullying just wasn't for me. But I really thought one was either the victim or the bully and I was just tired of being the victim. Definitely the worst thing I've ever done. As much as I regret it, I did learn that I never wanted to hurt a single soul again.

Best Answer