Physical: Being buried alive,tortured Mental: Being overtaken outside of your control Spiritual: separating from God, transcendence, enlightenment
sheekchic sheekchic 31-35 19 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Fear

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

the awful feeling of plummeting downwards head first :D

Best Answer

nothing is worse than living the fear of impending death through physical violence that is absolutely going to happen. fearing death at the hands of a more powerful person than yourself... there is nothing like it in the whole world. i wouldn't wish this on anyone. ever.

Best Answer

This is scary yes.

Best Answer

Feeling of one's own worthlessness

Best Answer

Guilt

Best Answer

yep for sure

Best Answer

being told i had no empathy at my nieces suicide by an older brother. chewed me up for years and almost mentaly destroyed me

Best Answer

So you did have empathy?

Best Answer

given your questions being stuckin a lift with you

Best Answer

I've felt the same way at times...

Best Answer

what being stuck in a lift with yourself

Best Answer

The emotion of missing someone. It hurts so bad, yet there is no injury. Feeling of such emptiness like a hole in your heart. Crying so hard because you only want to touch their skin. I hate missing him!

Best Answer

losing our only daughter

Best Answer

I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

I've said it before and I will say it again, watching your children get eaten alive in front of you by robots.

Best Answer

Seriously disappointing your parents has to be in the top 3 surely...

Best Answer

It is almost indescribable. You have no words, you have no thoughts, you don't even have tears. You are stuck and it's more than you just you can't get out, you don't even know there is an out. Your body may still be able to function, if you are lucky, but your soul is in a whole different place.

Best Answer

Ooh....creepy, gave me chills, very eerie and cryptic...good description thanks.

Best Answer

Betrayel && Embarresment (humiliation) @ The Samee Timee :l

Best Answer

i know there's worse, but i instantly thought of digging up a new flower bed and coming up with half a toad on the spade.

Best Answer