itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 31 Answers Jul 5, 2012

18. Possibly 16, but only if they put a lot of thought into it and it was meaningful. Ink's for life.

Best Answer

At the point that they can move out of my house and become self sufficient...

Best Answer

18 - because they'd have to go get it without my permission

Best Answer

yup. They would be really sore going back the next day to a laser removal place too muahahahhaa

Best Answer

I would allow my child to get a tattoo around the age of 60 or 70 and not a year younger.

Best Answer

17..she took me with her ..she paid for it herself!

Best Answer

26, That is how long they can stay on my insurance because of Obama.

Best Answer

87

Best Answer

Depends on what it is and what it stands for, im 15 and got one a month ago

Best Answer

No way, never a tatoo.

Best Answer

The day they turned 18

Best Answer

18

Best Answer

I told my kids 18. I didnt want to sign and then be responsible (in thier eyes) for regrets latter on.

Best Answer

16 and he/she has a job to pay for it themselves. I wouldn't recommend it for them, but if they hate it later then it's a lesson learned for them.

Best Answer

At the age they no longer need to ask my permission for something that needs legal consent....18!

Best Answer

I think i would let my son at 16, as long as the tattoo he wanted to get was approved by me. I dont want my son to have a tattoo he wont want later on.

Best Answer

But what if you approve it and later he hates it? Does he get to blame you?

Best Answer

Well what i mean by approve is like say he was 8 and wanted a tattoo of spider man well thays not what he will want at 16. So at 16 if he came to me and asked to get a tattoo of spiderman i would say no because he wont want to be 40 and have that but if he is older and desides he still wants that tattoo then he can get it when he is old enough to not have his parents signature but if he were 16 and asked for a tattoo of a basketball id say sure because it could be a part of him maybe he loves basketball and when he is older he will have that tattoo as a reminder of the love he had towords basketball

Best Answer

Th day he/she POPS out!

Best Answer

Do you have the needle ready???...

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

99

Best Answer

Most states set a limit as to the age a person can get a tattoo, I believe. The tattoo parlors are regulated by the state health departments. If I'm wrong about this please feel free to put me wise.

Best Answer

I wanted to tattoo him for his first birthday but his mom says to wait until he turns 8.

Best Answer

25

Best Answer