That was silly, my omissions, I mean. I'm a 70 year old lady and I didn't mean 'smoke, smoke'; I meant smoke, gamble, etc. I've just heard that the lights and different casinos are awesome. Thanks for all the input. I will go.
henneypenney henneypenney 66-70, F 11 Answers Apr 28, 2011

You don't drink ?.

You don't smoke ?.

You don't dance ?.

Your in Las Vegas ya clown,,,

GAMBLE !!

Best Answer

Gamblin, buffets and thousand dollar hookers...

Best Answer

First of all, define "old" (laughing while I type that) There are many things to see and do in and around Vegas that do not include drinking, dancing, gambling etc. I was there a few years ago and saw many great things. Each of the major hotels have shows you can go and see. They can get quite costly, so do your homework first. During the day, there are many free shows out along the "*****". They are anything from illusionists to magic shows, song and dance shows etc. Be careful about the people standing on street corners asking if you want tickets to a particular show...they are mostly people that want you to invest in a time share.....you have to show up to the 20 minute presentation and they will give you tickets to a show. If you don't sign anything or agree to anything, it's an easy way to spend 20 minutes and get into a great show for no cost. I don't know what you like or do for hobbies, so it's hard to say what you would enjoy the most. Outside Vegas they have tours of the Grand Canyon by helicopter, drives to the hover dam. You can go up in some of the hotels and look out the observation decks and see some very beautiful country. There is the Star Trek Museum at the Las Vegas Hilton. It was great and very informative. They also had two rides within the museum that were included in the price of your admission. They have beautiful animals at the MGM Grand. You can get right up close to the cages (which are made out of plexi glass) and see them up close. We also went to Freemont Stree. This is the old Las Vegas *****. The place where the big cowboy on the neon sign is that you have probably seen in a million westerns. It's the only place in Vegas that you can actually still put a nickle in a slot machine and play. They have a tarp over part of freemont street that has a video and music show once every hour. Aside from the *****, there is alot of good shopping in vegas, if you are into that. Circus Circus has a show nightly and it's great. Very emtertaining. There are big name entaertainers that put on shows nightly. I don't know if you are into that or not. Restauraunts are great. We didn't find anywhere that had bad food. At 5 am we had steak and eggs for breakfast at the Stratosphere for $1.50 and it was enough that there were leftovers on our plates. I am sure there are lots of other things that we didn't see or do, just because we were only there for a week. After dark most of the hotels have beautiful lighting and /or activities to attract people. The Bilagio is famous for it's beautiful fountains that are lit up at night. It's an amazing place. Like anywhere, caution and self awareness is key in Vegas. Be careful while standing in a crowd and watching shows. Being older, we are all guilty of trusting kids. Some kids have been taught to pick pockets and purses of people watching the shows. Be careful with cab drivers they only give up to 20.00 in change no matter what you pay with.

Best Answer

Then your just gonna lose a lot of money gambling with no fun at all.

Best Answer

Many casinos have awesome Buffets....everyone eats!

Best Answer

There are many many shows however basically every single one is at a casino all of which have smoking and bars included. They have rides and attractions all around the place but if you want to avoid drinks and smoking your not going to find much entertainment there.

Best Answer

get married.

Best Answer

Alot of people go to Vegas to gamble and to watch some of their amazing shows. Circus Circus is AWESOME.

Best Answer