I googled "What is Browser Companion Helper" and came up with nothing really helpful.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 7 Answers Apr 28, 2012

It's a series of detailed tips and trick to defeating the supreme leader of the Koopa Troop so you can save Princess Peach and rescue the Mushroom Kingdom :)

Best Answer

how could I stop receiving a dialog box offer to appear each time I open my laptop? there is a "do not enable" box but when you click on it it does not do anything and this dumb box reappear over and over

Best Answer

You can remove "Browser Companion Helper" from you browser "extension" location is depends on you browser which you use mostly in tool --> options --> or "add ons" --> extensions then uninstall or remove or disable the "Browser companion" its done

Best Answer

What have you installed recently sometimes it comes with it. but its most likely a free tool-bar designed to spam you with ads so uninstall.

Best Answer

bchelper.exe / Remove it ASAP as it is a program that redirects you to Virus sites that will take any browser information period .

Best Answer

Nuke it

Best Answer

anything I pick up without asking for it - or I don't know how I got it - or the biggest bit yet - no way to uninstall it.. it is history before it even knows what hit it. <br />
Anything getting on my system without my permission is up to no good. Period.<br />
This is what my google results gave me..<br />
"Browser Companion Helper is tool bar released by company Blabbers Communications LTD. Browser Companion Helper is a kind of system parasite that hijacks user’s google search results and redirects them into some rogue or malicious websites."<br />
No wonder your search gave you nothing helpful! Here is the link on how to remove it. Good luck.<br />
http://www.cleanpcguide.com/remove-browser-companion-helper-removal-guide-how-to-remove-browser-companion-helper/

Best Answer

Thank you very much. Do you have cleanpcguide and Spyware Doctor?

Best Answer

Actually I use Nod32 - it is the absolute best out there and offers so many great tools to keep your pc healthy. Another GREAT tool is cCleaner. Just be careful with that one. I accidentally changed my settings once and wiped my stuff I wanted to keep lol. Lesson learned lol... also there is easeUS backup.. can't live without that! The free version has saved my pc more times than I can count. It makes an image of your pc so if you ever crash or get a very bad virus pop in your rescue cd and it will restore your pc to then you made your image of your pc when it was healthy. Bye bye virus :)

Best Answer

oh another great anti virus that is free is Avast :) - if you are on a budget and nod32 is out of your price range :)

Best Answer

I accidentally wiped out my Firefox and Chrome history with CCleaner the first time I ran it. I checked Spyware Doctor on CNET and the reviews were terrible. I'm thinking about gettiung remote backup like Mozy or Carbonite in case of fire. Thanks for the info.

Best Answer

Glad it helped :) Sorry about your net stuffs... The EaseUS is a great free back up utility... key word.. free lol... I am not familiar with the two you mentioned. Whatever route you take - I hope it all works out for you!

Best Answer