Maybe bec youre scared, dont have enough time.. etc etc
heyitsme07 heyitsme07 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 11 in Doing Good

there are things I still want to conquer, but I'll need a whole lot of faith to follow them through. I want to break out of my shell completely and surprise you in amazing ways.

Best Answer

Best Answer

get castrated by a hot blonde in a mini dress and tights <3 <3 <3

Best Answer

Flirt with one of the guys that works under my husband. My husband and I will invite other guys to play around with us sometimes. But he draws the line at work. Too bad.....there a really cute guy that works under him. Oh well, maybe in another life!

Best Answer

I haven't learned how to play guitar.I mean I have one and a really good site to help me but atfirst I just stopped practicing because of lack of motivation then I started again months after I stopped but my nails are too long to hold down the strings right >. < Long nails=no fretting on the guitar :(

Best Answer

But at least you started thats good

Best Answer

Just a little pointer...it also helps to practice by continually pressing down/releasing on the strings with each of your four fingers. For instance; start on the low E string (at the 3rd fret) then press down on that fret with your forefinger, then release. Do this again a few times. Then go to the 4th fret (same string) and do it the same thing, then the 5th fret same thing, then 6th fret same thing. Then you can do the same thing on the A string and so on. Practice that for at least 5 minutes a day and your fingers will get stronger, allowing you to later make chords more easily. It basically strengthens your digits and gets them used to the strings.

Best Answer

Damn I left out that you have to switch fingers whenever you got to the next fret. So it should be 3rd fret= pointer finger. 4th fret=middle finger. 5th fret=ring finger. 6th fret=pinky.

Best Answer

Thankyou so much! I'll be sure to use that technique, it really does hurt when you start fretting for the first time :c

Best Answer

Beat the crap out of this one guy who sexually harrasses women on the bus.

Best Answer

Wwooaahhh wtf

Best Answer

Yeah, I knew it would be out there. But I have to see it almost every day and no matter how many times it's reported they still allow him on the bus. I've confronted him a few times for messing with me Mother, he tends to avoid me now.
It's still frustrating as hell.

Best Answer

Pm me

Best Answer

Too many things to list. I want to get over my crippling fear of heights...that'd be great.

Best Answer

You can do it :) try cliffdiving

Best Answer

lmao hells to the no, girl! At least not yet, baby steps :)

Best Answer

Hahahaha uhm oki how bout try, zipline

Best Answer

lol you're still thinking too big. See; I even have trouble getting close to windows in tall buildings where I know 4 inches of glass safely separates me from the outside. But for whatever reason, rollercoasters don't bother me at all. Go figure :)

Best Answer

Hahahaha thats weird hahaa

Best Answer

What about you, what's the one thing you wanna do that you haven't yet?

Best Answer

Kill all humans.

Best Answer

Wwooaahhhh

Best Answer