there are things I still want to conquer, but I'll need a whole lot of faith to follow them through. I want to break out of my shell completely and surprise you in amazing ways.

Best Answer

Best Answer

get castrated by a hot blonde in a mini dress and tights <3 <3 <3

Best Answer

Flirt with one of the guys that works under my husband. My husband and I will invite other guys to play around with us sometimes. But he draws the line at work. Too bad.....there a really cute guy that works under him. Oh well, maybe in another life!

Best Answer

I haven't learned how to play guitar.I mean I have one and a really good site to help me but atfirst I just stopped practicing because of lack of motivation then I started again months after I stopped but my nails are too long to hold down the strings right >. < Long nails=no fretting on the guitar :(

Best Answer

But at least you started thats good

Best Answer

Thankyou so much! I'll be sure to use that technique, it really does hurt when you start fretting for the first time :c

Best Answer

Beat the crap out of this one guy who sexually harrasses women on the bus.

Best Answer

Wwooaahhh wtf

Best Answer

Yeah, I knew it would be out there. But I have to see it almost every day and no matter how many times it's reported they still allow him on the bus. I've confronted him a few times for messing with me Mother, he tends to avoid me now.
It's still frustrating as hell.

Best Answer

Pm me

Best Answer

Kill all humans.

Best Answer

Wwooaahhhh

Best Answer