I always find myself searching for a committed romantic relationship whenever I'm single but once I get into one I realize I'm more alive when I'm single...I don't want to grow old alone and I want to be held at night but I dont like the uncomfortable feelings that come with being in a close relationship.A great guy is asking me to give it a go with him...I am so anxious either way.I don't want to miss out,but I don't want to get all tangled up either.What is that?
1honestgirl 1honestgirl 31-35, F 5 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Romance & True Love

You won't always have what you have now. One day you may not be able to just grab someone for comfort and fun. Only you know if this guy is the one you want to settle down with. I wouldn't keep throwing love back.

Best Answer

Give it a go- and be very open about the uncomfortable feelings, now and whenever they come up. Maybe it is something you can work through with the right person.

Best Answer

Take your time, you don't have to be married to do a live-in test. Set a time limit...

6 mo., a year, more...then decide.

Best Answer