http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV0oPI1Nf1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player One of them is killed at 45 seconds into the video.
SelfishIfIThinkOfMyself SelfishIfIThinkOfMyself 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

This is the most tragic event i have ever witnessed.

Best Answer

What sad times are these when ************* be wielding their lightsabers with no regard for jedi protocol

Best Answer

Completely agree. Guess were already on a train to h3ll so might as well blow the whistle and let em know were coming.

Best Answer

whatever fake as a set of boobs on a California bimbo

Best Answer

Man, can't get anything by you sir. I am clearly outwitted and admit defeat.

Best Answer

are you serious? This is fake...

Best Answer

Hahaha thank you for clarifying. I was worried.

Best Answer

There has always been violence. Not like it's anything new.

Best Answer

I watch the news and this is something that has never been on air before.

Best Answer

I was stating a general fact.

Best Answer

So in your defense on the topic of the video, and nothing but the video, lightsabte deaths have been around since the dawn of man. I humbly retract my counter claim.

Best Answer

Lol. I didn't watch the video. So I'm just talking about violence itself.

Best Answer

Just a bunch a kids looking like actual gang members only their weapons were light sabers. Humor for some and a message for how ridiculously pointless gangs are for others. Find't even watch the video to know what this was all about and you stood firm by your opinion, hello fellow American :-)

Best Answer

My opinion is valid with or without the video. I rely on more than one sorce of infornation to support any one of my claims =]

Best Answer

I'm getting so i don't even watch the news anymore.

Best Answer