Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 11 Answers Jul 20, 2012

Movies. The mall. Summer camp. School. <br />
People have been mass murdered in all these places. All in daylight.<br />
The world stopped being safe a long time ago, if it ever was at all.

Best Answer

I've had weapons all my life, sure i've been angry at people at times but just because i have a weapon doesn't mean i would shoot them, This guy had a major mental problem, brought on by god knows what,I would say that making gun ownership in america require a test and classes as it did when i was a kid getting a hunting licence in the 60's, Above and beyond that I'm so sorry for the damage done by this fool, My sympathyand prayers to all involved

Best Answer

coming to?...no no no were still goin...and you can go to the movies just don't see a violent movie...bc not all have it

Best Answer

It's stupid as hell. Someone's always gotta ruin something for everybody... -_-||

Best Answer

FA REALZ! THE Hunger Games was uber violent.....what?

Best Answer

it is pretty sad! the dude is claiming he is Joker,like he was acting out the last movie with heath leadger in it! I was totally shocked when Iheard the news this morning! I was watching Dateline tonight and listening to all the details,and thinking it was pretty eerrie of him to do this at midnight and at the Dark Knight Rising! just all combined !!!!!!!!!!! the dude is a wacko

Best Answer

I wonder just where the foundation of our youth is coming from. Something seems to be lacking in their up bringing. Do we blame the parents, the schools, or society in general?

Best Answer

there is a saying, "It takes a community to raise a child" I believe that it helps if we all helped each other and stopped pointing fingers.

Best Answer

Chaos. Embrace and enjoy it. Only then can you control it

Best Answer