my doc prescribed me tribedoce, yet i didnt understand him, he always talks with weird terms and gets me confused.
belpeol belpeol 22-25, M 8 Answers Mar 3, 2012

it's just a mutli B vitamin....helps with tiredness..stuff like that..

Next time you see your doctor or any doctor...always ask them to use simple english so you leave the office reassured..if you don't get it...it;s the wrong doctor for you..find someone else.

Best Answer

i've tried many times to tell him, but i think he likes to treat me like an idiot and give his weird speech, i will change of doc, thx :)

Best Answer

Tribedoce is a multivitamin supplement containing Vitamins B1, B6 and B12. It mainly helps relieve pain. But there are other uses for it. But I don't know what those are.

Best Answer

thx, then he must have prescribed it for the fibro

Best Answer

My doctor in mexico just prescribed this I have a pulled a leg thigh muscle and he said to get the injections. I want to heal quickly so I am willing to try it I just wonder why in the USA my doctor there did not prescribe the same only like painkillers ?

Best Answer

Tribedoce is a B complex 1, 6 & 12. It has many benefits i personally began to use the IM injectable for fatigue, weight loss and some mild muscular pain. I can honestly say that it has really improved all of those symptoms described above. I recommend these shots to anyone seeking treatment for these types issues.

Best Answer

mutivitamin supplement...ease "pain in legs?" you may have vitamin deficiency. just a guess

Best Answer

well i eat once or twice in a day, at times nothing, and i have many pains due to fibro not only in my legs.

Best Answer