PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Health

One word answers all three - politics. Seriously, think about it. Politics is undeniable because they're going to be there no matter what you or I think. They're definitely unsettling and unethical.

Best Answer

You are always intelligent, hon. I miss you. Love you so. And that avatar is cute. Not like those other ones. Ew..kissessssssssssssssssssssss....xox

Best Answer

You know you love looking at those ugly men. And I miss you and love you.

Best Answer

NO I do not. But I do miss and I love you. xoxo

Best Answer

whats unethical is what these scumbags do when they kill a bunch of schoolkids or throw people on the train tracks, thats very unsetting and unethical

Best Answer

I think it is heinous, lederman. xox

Best Answer

Racism. Misogyny. Nepotism.

Best Answer

Very good, bijoux! xox

Best Answer

death is undeniable.. life is unsettling.. many aspects of life strike me as unethical. and that is only part of the reason why life is unsettling..

Best Answer

Excellent.

Best Answer

It is undeniable that we will die someday.It is unsettling the way the world has become with the lack of standards and common decency.It is unethnical that the wrong people are benefiting from the right things.

Best Answer

Yes. Excellent.

Best Answer

Death, politicians and religion

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

bigotry....bigotry....bigotry....self explanatory......you're welcome

Best Answer

Indeed. And so polite. *laughing* Still...wanted three answers.

Best Answer

I tried to think of three answers, but I seriously felt that bigotry fit perfectly for each one. My mind was stuck on that.

Best Answer