I am Single Married 2 times Having a husband is not winning the lottery or a necessary. Why do my married friends always through out. "have to go home to my husband" ugh they husband probably wishes they would stay out Why do people think you have to havea husband or something is wrong with you or they are better?
lrcommission78 lrcommission78 41-45, F 12 Answers Oct 6, 2011

With some of these gals, maybe you are just reading too much into it. They mean no harm and that proclamation is just an automatic one. Friends!!<br />
Others are probably just cruel phony ******* who want to rub it in. Not friends!<br />
Deep down, I'll bet you know who is and who isn't. Dump the phony bitche (you'll be better off).

Best Answer

I think that its a confidence and esteem builder for them. Some may take it as a na na na... I have what you don't. But that's a woman thing. Many married men may have to be reminded that they do have a wife. LOL.

Best Answer

My married friends and I like to "forget" our husbands when we are out. Not that we are looking for someone else, we just try not to bring up the subject. Some women, single or married, always talk about men.

Best Answer

I'm married and even I hate those women...first of all, I use my husband's name (never refer to him as "my husband" unless the person doesn't know him) and second, using him as a reason to go home is lame unless we had previous plans (which is nobody's business) or I want to smoke my pot in peace (still nobody's busines)....I know the chicks you're talking about and most likely their husbands could give 2 shyts WHEN they come home, they're playing PS3, XBOX or j*rking off anywayz

Best Answer

A lot of women define themselves by their partners and their ability to attract men. Its like when a group of women that don't know each other get together pretty much the first thing they do is compare partners to see who has the most desirable one which sets out who is alpha female.<br />
So what you're experiencing is a dominance thing where they're asserting their dominance over you.

Best Answer

...and these women are lame b/c a spouse doesn't define crap - they should be fun to bang, talk to and wake up to

Best Answer

They are jealous and are reminding themselves not you maybe? I wouldn't take it personally.

Best Answer

I think maybe you have a complex.

Best Answer

I still dont understand that myself....I already told them I'm not a jalous man!

Best Answer

It is because the fact that they are married makes them feel they have a value, so their sense of worthiness they get it from this thing called marriage .Because they believe in what exactly marriage provides for them, is almost like a trademark, adidas or jaguar....yes? so using sentences in which the repeatedly name the husband actually, just bring up the word husband but without naming it,,,John, Patrick....hahaha rutes them more to that reality, they insist in the fact that they are married, they cling to it because they need it...or maybe because their husbands are actaully just that, their husbands and it is easier to say my husband is waiting for me than to say John is waiting for me, John could be anyone but a husband is a uniqueness related figure, unless you are in a polygamous marriage, then they can say -I am going to see my Husband John but firsat I musn't forget to see my husband Patrick or else Jymmy will get pissed off-

Best Answer