ck1119 ck1119 22-25, F 29 Answers May 24, 2012

RED FLAGS sweetie. He is a lying cheating ***, and you need to get out of the marriage before you get even more hurt.... :( -hugs-

I have been cheated on so I know how it is.... never married though luckily. :/

First of all get the proof he is cheating for the courts. You will need the proof... so get the proof then file for a divorce. You deserve better hun...

That is what I would do at least, but in the end it is up to you. May God bless you in whatever happens. -hugs-

Best Answer

I did that kind of stuff with a girl I use to date. I wasn't cheating on her, I just started to naturally not involve her in the things I would do outside of our relationship, but only because she was never interested in what I wanted to do, or even worse made fun of me for it.

Best Answer

lol so her disinterest in your outside activities required you to turn your phone on silent? Admit, it looks shady even if it's not.

Best Answer

Don't be so paranoid. He's texting me about your special surprise birthday present.

Then again maybe he IS texting a duck.

Best Answer

Sounds like someone is up to no good....

Best Answer

Red Flag

Best Answer

Yep...leave his sorry ***...don't give him the option...

Best Answer

He's cheating on you.

Best Answer

Maybe your "husband" is planning a "surprise" for you.

It isn't "necessarily" a bad thing, but I'm not saying that it's impossible.

Best Answer

If he just hides his phone from you around the holidays, but acts sweet and loving toward you the rest of the time, it's probably just a holiday surprise he's planning for you. But if he's mean to you and hides his phone all the time, it's not a good sign. I think you know where this relationship is headed.

Best Answer

You need to email the reality show that exposes cheaters...

Best Answer

wow...hope things have changed and if they havent, why havent you done something about it? You know the old saying, if you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results. If this was a new behaviour and he starting being verbally and emotionally abusive, then he was probably cheating or on his way to do it. So he distanced himself from you to not deal with you. What a goof, kick his a** to the curb!!

Best Answer

Been there done that ...

Not his boss or his vest buddy

Guys hate texting !

most guys ......

Steal his phone when he sleeping !!!

Best Answer

Why do you put husband in quotes? Maybe he thinks you're just his "wife" so you don't get to see who he's talking to.

Best Answer

I put him in quotes because he always said dont call me your husband when I didn't ask to be tied down.he didn't ask me or I didn't ask him to marry my mother set it up he said I am his and gods mistake

Best Answer

Wow. So... I gotta wonder why you are still bothered to be with him.

Best Answer

Because I dont know how to get out.He just gets so mad and starts a fist fight.I dont know what to do

Best Answer

You call the police, tell them your husband is violent and you want to leave him but he will hurt you and you don't know how to get out. Then you get a restraining order on him and file for divorce. If he comes anywhere near you have him arrested.

Best Answer

You know what it is.....

Best Answer

Something he is hiding from you.

Best Answer

A good rule of thumb is if it sounds fishy, it probably is.

Best Answer

Because its not of your business?

Because you are being to controlling?

Because he has a life outside the marriage?

Because he knows, and your question proves it, that your insecure.

Because.....because..... Because.....

I could go on, but I know and you know what you want to hear. Ask him.

Best Answer

I have cheated on somebody before but never in my marrige its just he is acting abusive now where he wasn't before

Best Answer

I used to text people all the time. Be it work related, socially or whatever and every time and I mean EVERY time my partner would ask who it was or what it was about.
Am I in the wrong here? Does your partner have to know everything. You cannot have your own thing? I have a friend from work my wife cannot stand and he is forever sending me very crude rude and disgusting jokes and my partner will ask me who just texted? I tell her then she acts all affronted.... Sheesh cant win.
I'm just saying if she is worried ask him. There could be a myraid if reasons why he doesn't tell her.

Best Answer

I think it is my business when I pay for his phone I work in to school come home take care of his kid cook clean run his bath water give him his medication when he is sick hold him and love on him why he does nothing I cut the grass and everything he sits on his ***

Best Answer

No wonder he is secretive. Talk about self aggrandizing.

Best Answer

yup it is....if it was special surprise he would be giddy and playful about it.

Best Answer

Or maybe read the phone bill and see if you can get some clues?

Best Answer

Could he be trying to arrange a suprise gift for you or party?

Or perhaps he is trying to sort a problem out so you don't need to worry because you are so special to him.

Best Answer

Our marrige has been bad for quite some time he says I am a mistake so it couldn't be good

Best Answer

Sorry sweet, he should not treat you like that.
Hope things work out good for you. take care

Best Answer

HUGE red flags he is cheating then.... sweetie get the proof... then take it to court for a divorce if needed.
Either he is cheating or ranting about you to one of his friends.... either way it is not good. :/

Best Answer

yup...neon glowing on fire flag

Best Answer

Hun, im going threw the same thing as You. My husband locks his phone and He sleeps with it Under his pillow and if its charging He tucks it inside the couch when He leaves to do something. I know He Is cheating but i want to know "for sure" even though the signs are There. My husband carries his phone from room to room. Its shady. So Just keep a look out and try to sneak into the phone when ever possible. Its hard for me cause He dont take his eye off it. Also when He os around me He puts his phone,on silent and puts the screen face down, So i cant see if,phone Is ringing.....

Best Answer

My husband hides his cell phone in his pants pocket. Tonight he took it out of his pocket and put it on the floor next to him under his shirt next to our bed when I confronted him he said I'm insecure, and got real mad like he always does, and tried to start an argument. in the beginning he would always leave his cell phone out we been together 3 years and all of a sudden I stop seeing his cell phone. He does not even charge it in front of me no more he just let it go dead. I know he is hiding something lying *** man. JUST TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To top it off I had a hysterectomy and once I healed he was not interested in having sex wow what man does that. After not having sex for 8 weeks you would think he would be all over me, but nooooo, and when we do make love he can't even stay hard. I know he is a liar I can't stand Georgia Men.

Best Answer