thesewalls thesewalls 13-15, F 4 Answers Mar 29, 2012

This stems mostly from the early seasons. Alex and Olivia have obvious chemistry and many people think they were involved with each other. Olivia always stuck up for Alex no matter what. Alex always went out of her way to do what Olivia needed. They never had any personal space between them. Their eye contact could be misconstrued as sex every episode. Mariska Hargitay and Stephanie March have some of the best chemistry in the business and are best friends off screen and it played over into their professional lives as well. For some of us the A/O relationship is very very obvious.

Best Answer

I'm one of the fan fiction writers, readers and lovers of Olivia and Alex lol. I use to love them together back in the earlier episodes

Best Answer

Don't think so, but I live in the UK maybe I have missed some episodes.

Best Answer

I don't have opinion on that, but I will say I sure wish they hadn't added Kelly Giddish to cast, she doesn't bring a doggone thing to the table. I'd been watching this show since it started, but I hardly do anymore, and it's cuz I strongly do not like the KG character!

Best Answer

Yeah,she is pretty useless.

Best Answer