Im a pure obsesser. A disturbing thought like 'what if' creeps into my head and doesnt let go. stuff like, what if i get raped and all that. The tought doesnt go away and I get panic attacks and depression.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

i have ocd its called trick-o-till-o-mania. its not how you spell it.. but i get the urge to pull out my hair and eat the ends of it. i do it for every single emotion i have. its annoying but i just cant seem to stop..

Best Answer

yeah trichotillomania, I can totally understand. I have dermatillomania, which sucks but isn't even half as painful as your condition.

Best Answer

my ocd is intrusive thoughts...embarrassing to talk about since i never talked to anyone about it, i've had since i was around 6 years old. i asked my mother does she have it or anyone that she knows have it and she just cursed me out and said "you psychotic evil a** b**c*!" so i keep it to myself, rather not get help for it but i do want help, i don't wanna have these violent or sexual thoughts in my head...

Best Answer

Scribbles- I cry and freak out when I have to use them or when I see them, the anxiety is too much for me and I feel like a failure

Sand in my shoes- I can't deal with it and I will do anything to remove my shoes, I have ripped them off before (I live at a beach, yay me) I feel jittery and like my skin is too tight

Folded clothes- a sense of warmth is over me and an actual weight is lifted from my body. I clean and wash till my back is in pain and only then do I feel satisfied

Good luck, my friend.

Best Answer

I can relate... My ocd is about thoughts linked to gestures and it's really annoying and time consuming...

Best Answer

Good luck, my friend.

Best Answer

OCD is like for me you think of something the same thing over and over again and stresses you out like AB/DL Adult baby about it does for me I have suffered so much that I can't feel the pain anymore I do and don't I don't know why I have OCD that I have to like stuff in a certain way or I get stressed in my mind

Best Answer

OCD is different for everyone. I was diagnosed with OCD fairly recently. It effects me in several different way's. I like things to be symmetrical, I need things to be done a certain way. For example, if I were to make, say something as simple as a pot noodle, the water must be up to an exact point and this is not the normal fill line. The water must go in before the little packet of flavouring, it must then be crushed up with a fork once the water is in and then and only then can the flavouring go in, I then eat with a spoon. If it is done differently I can't eat it and I can't eat it because I feel like something bad will happen to someone I care about if I do. This is the reason for most of the things I obsess about, it is a sense that if I don't do it right something bad will happen. I also tap my foot and again this is something I have to do or something bad will happen. When I play the game second life I sometimes have to circle around things over and over because if I don't something bad will happen, or spin on the spot. It feels so real in my head and the fear of someone getting hurt because I didn't do something is to great for me to resist. OCD is a constant part of my life and I am slowly working to overcome it. There are other people who suffer the same problems as me and then there are some with OCD who have different issues. OCD comprises a very mixed bag of symptoms. Hope this helps :)

Best Answer