BG43214 BG43214 66-70, M 9 Answers Mar 15, 2012

I don't get it, and My grandma was right off the boat Irish. we never went out. you can drink whiskey and fight at home!

Best Answer

What the eff is wrong with St Paddy's day??? Go have a green beer and take that clover outta your arse!

Best Answer

It's an Irish tradition, it's celebrating the most celebrated Saint of Ireland from way back. And makes far more sense than Thanksgiving which celebrates nothing of any substance.

Best Answer

Most holidays are.....but fun to celebrate. Oktoberfest, Cinco-de-Mayo, Mardi-Gras, etc.....reasons to drink beer and party lol.

Best Answer

you are so right.and how dumb of me not to remember the ones you mentioned.......but for some strange reason, SPD really annoys the hell out of me!!!

Best Answer

hehe maybe its all the green

Best Answer

While St. Patrick's day is the celebration of Irish culture in general, it is also a religious celebration. Sounds like you are not aware of this Saint that is celebrated by numerous Christian denominations and many countries. I see nothing wrong with celebration of the Irish culture whose people have been instrumental in forming the culture of many nations.

Best Answer

Yes, I've heard that it's 'relgious' based, so then why do so many debase it by drinking and carousing??? still makes no sense to me...Celebrate it how you want; but when cities all over the country have to put on more police to round up the drunken drivers, I lose all respect for this so-called 'holiday'!!!

Best Answer

Really not much difference than on Christmas or any other hoilday

Best Answer

is that a question or a value judgement?

Best Answer

I wonder if St. Patrick drank green beer.

Best Answer