CallistoStorm CallistoStorm 26-30, F 9 Answers Jul 20, 2011

I would much rather have a full blown row than the silent treatment.

Best Answer

Thnx for the answer and I also agree

Best Answer

If a woman stops arguing she has stopped caring and you are in major trouble. Now most women can keep it in for a while but eventually it will come out unless she really doesn't give a damn about you or the problem. Guys figure, hey, we not fighting, so everthing is OK, lets have sex to celebrate the peace.

Best Answer

That's right, it gives the impression that there is no need to have an argument.

Best Answer

I would have to say being silent...the arguments are done and overwith.Being silent is only prolonging the problem and when the silence is broken it is going to unleash the wrath that has been building and going to be the worse experience you ever had.

Best Answer

Right, but it depends on the person, what (s)he is like. If people are used to have more positive results or it's just their nature. them they just cannot help it.

Best Answer

i dont like either

Best Answer