Questionator Questionator 26-30 115 Answers Mar 10, 2012

Question of the Day

emotional, definitely. Physical affairs can happen in the spur of the moment and mean nothing. An emotional affair takes time. Neither are good, but personally, I would be more hurt by an emotional affair. You could try to fix a relationship after a physical affair, where I don't think there really is much fixing an emotional one.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I've experienced both. Neither are easy..but I need emotional stability in a relationship, once that is gone, there is really no going back.

Best Answer

Emotional, in my opinion. STD's and pregnancies can be avoided using safe sex. Emotions can't.

Best Answer

emotional affair is worse it take more mental strength to move on

Best Answer

Either / both.<br />
If you can't be mature enough to end a relationship then you shouldn't be in one to begin with!

Best Answer

what if you love them both but can`t choose? Do you just ignore them both?

Best Answer

FF5000, no offense but if you can't decide, you are probably not mature enough to be in a committed relationship. It's not easy and not everyone is meant to be in a committed relationship. It's usually better to discover this prior to marriage though :)

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more.
I do believe and agree that you can love multiple people - but NOT at once - only throughout your life as each person meets different needs as you're at different stages.
I also believe that you CAN fallout of live with one person and in love with another,but the point is you should be ending the relationship with figure a as soon as you discover your feelings for figure b lol.
All this is coming from a 21year old I will let you know - I've been through a lot in my few years on the planet haha.
I suppose the bottom line is,if you truly love someone,you should respect them enough and they should mean enough to you,for you to end it with them before you start sleeping with someone else or making it clear you wish to start something new with someone else (:

Best Answer

Hope i never find out...

Best Answer

Both can be great fun!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

All types of cheating are very bad in my books So an emotional affair would be just as bad as a physical one Either way it’s a betrayal of trust....:)

Best Answer

They are both hard to get over. Physical is easier in my mind because it stops there, emotional is well, emotional and can become very complicated.

Best Answer

Emotional. Physical attributes are something you can see and therefore understand someone's attraction. It's undeniable that physical attraction has caused many regrettable one night stands that people would rather forget. If your spouse cheats with someone for emotional reasons they will no doubt have a much deeper feeling for that person. You may look at the person and wonder what the attraction could possibly be? That can be scary because you start to question your own personality and self worth. Your spouse usually won't have a one night stand on a emotional level either, therefore it is much harder to believe it is really over.

Best Answer

emotional,it hurts the most to know that the person you "loved" went elsewhere because they felt you weren't providing them with what they needed

Best Answer

Neither is worse. The question might have alternately been stated: "What is better, a physical or emotional affair?" Again, neither is better, per se. It depends on the individuals, what they want, timing, and the relative rewards of mutual chemistry achieved by either of the two means, physical or emotional. The question is so open as to be unanswerable, as posed. Some questions are stupid. An affair that combines both can be very exciting but, as with all passion, it can cause suffering, too.

Best Answer

There is no answer, as most often a physical affair is also an emotional one. As the female spouse of someone, the love of my life, or so I thought, who did this, after more than 21 truly wonderful years together, I have struggled very badly with this very thing. As a woman, the emotional aspect was worse to start with, and later, the physical (we contracted an STI - she was supposed to be my friend) is hurting just as much, if not more now, as it impacts on our sex life now, for me, psychologically. A one off, sexual encounter, with no strings, would have been WAY less hurtful

Best Answer

An affair that has both physical and emotional in it is worst.

Best Answer

They are not always mutually exclusive. An emotional affair can easily become a physical affair, and vice versa. A physical one off sexual encounter I don't class as an affair.

Best Answer

I could get over him having a fling, but if I found out that he had actually cared about someone else- whether sex was involved or not- it would break my heart.<br />
Total betrayal.

Best Answer

I can't decide on this one. They both suck.

Best Answer

Emotional.<br />
If you have an emotional affair, then why are you still with the person you're with? It could mean that they are no longer your number one.<br />
Physical could just be from frustration. If no feelings are attached, it wouldn't mean as much.<br />
Not saying that it's not painful, they both are.<br />
Emotional is just worse for the relationship.

Best Answer

Definitely emotional. There is a huge population where physical relations are not possible. Emotions are your only commodity. To me the real question here is would you rather die from the inside out or outside in.

Best Answer

I like that quesrtion i think i ather die from the outside in, because right now im dieng from the inside and it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Emotional, cause in your mind you build this person up to be perfect and can only imagine how great the sex is. Also someone to be there for you, a bond is built. The physical affair, there can be no feelings, tons of guilt and remorse, but emotional, you don't believe you're doing anything wrong, until you'd rather be with that someone else than your spouse. Also physical, the sex can suck and done.... lol

Best Answer

Both in their own right

Best Answer

Physical ones are the worst, I don't want your lady on the sides diseases.

Best Answer