Juiceyangel333 Juiceyangel333 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Parenting & Family

losing yourself while losing the members you mentioned would be the worst....

Best Answer

It depends on who you are and how close you are eg a mother might say her own child, a child with an abusive family might say a friend, a close family might say a family member.....

Best Answer

In the natural order of the world, we expect to bury those older than us, while of course it can be upsetting to loose a parent, friend or close family member the worst has to be the loss of a child as we don't expect to bury our children. Of course that is not to say thatt hose who loose any of the above wont be affected of course they will ....

Best Answer

I think they're all the same I mean it really depends on how close you are with the person.. some parents don't even give a crap when they lose their child..

Best Answer

I think child because it is an assumption your child will out live you. So you never think to worry about losing them. And you are so focused on whether they will turn out right you are disciplining them which is proper but after u lose a child you feel bad about all of those little things and you think of their innocence and tht it wasn't really that bad and you wish you could have spent that time making their short lives as good as it could be

Best Answer

There is no universally correct answer to this question.

Best Answer

I would say for most a Child.

Best Answer