someone who thinks they are good looking has some pride, people who think they are ugly on the outside really need to look inside where the problem is.

Best Answer

Ugly. Thinking you are ugly keeps you out of life for the most part.Causes many people to miss out on love and happiness because this society is so warped. It's all relative anyway.Some of the" ugliest" people I have known looked like Barbie and Ken.

Best Answer

Ugly. You can't convince them that they are not as bad off as they see themselves.

Best Answer

Well, I think I'm ugly, so someone who thinks they're ugly would be easier to deal with. I am wary of people who think they're good looking when they are good looking, they tend to become very manipulative.

Best Answer

Both aren't ideal. U can't have a bad image of yourself. On the other hand, you can know you are good looking but you can't flaunt it because then that becomes unattractive. When I was younger, a BF said to me, "the most attractive thing about you is that you have no idea how good-looking you are." I didn't understand that at the time, but now I do.

Best Answer

I don't know. I think I'm pretty ugly and envy the ones who are content with themselves (as long as they aren't too stuck up).

Best Answer