Emotional, when your partner switches off from you it is awful, believe me I know. Physical is a very close second. Apart from your partner risking your health with unprotected sex, sex is sex. But when they connect with other person, put that person's feelings a head of yours, horrible.That is living with the enemy.

Best Answer

I understand you well dear.

Best Answer

You can heal physically just like scars but emotionally it can take many years to heal. Sometimes you never recover from it.

Best Answer

Both are bad ,however the way I see it, is that emotional infidelity is worse, because it is more deep, there are feelings involved , not just plain sex so I would say it hurts more... and u bet that when the other part discover it, she / he will feel not only betrayed, but literally kicked into the curb... my marriage is now ending because of that, my husband didn't had the energy or willing to work on our marriage instead he went spend his energy and time out with other woman, while I was busy working too much he says, however he never asked me to work less or pay less of the bills... I fell used, betrayed and not appreciated ... if u care to know I have a story posted on affairs

Best Answer

Emotional infidelity is what breaks up relationships. I should know, I squatted with a prostitute last summer for a couple nights.

Best Answer

Exactly. That's what we were trying to explain to the young person...live and learn. ;)

Best Answer

Um...She told me about how many guys hire her because their wives won't have sex with them. They were physically infidelious, but still loved their wives very much. I don't know what you are thinking about.

Best Answer

Never mind...I was actually agreeing with you.

Best Answer

um...k.

Best Answer

I ultimately think physical is worse, but emotional hurts just as much. However, you can't contract a disease from your spouse's emotional infidelity.

Best Answer

good point...
for those who need to be concerned about such things....
LIASM : {

Best Answer

Emotional. Physical is just about sex in the moment. Emotional creates a lasting bond. Physical may lead to emotional and once it does, the prior relationship is lost.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'd have a difficult time with both, honestly. I have male friends who are married, but we know how to keep things from getting flirty; we treat each other like siblings. I'm mature enough to realise that most people won't scrap a marriage or longterm relationship over, put crudely, a piece of *ss. But they might over meeting their "soulmate". I've seen it happen.

Best Answer

Emotional. I couldnt stand thinking my significant other wanted to be with someone more than me in every way.

Best Answer

both as it your life and marriage. if one of you did it please tell why -that way it helps to understand each other and maybe improves both lives better.

Best Answer

Emotional.

Best Answer

Both are just as harmful. if your SO has an emotional relationship with someone else, the physical will soon come.

Best Answer

Emotional wins by a hair.

Best Answer

hard to differentiate.. emotional is very hard to take and breaks relationships, but your lover being in bed with someone else is equably terrible

Best Answer

Emotional infidelity is worse because when your partner is alienated from you, you might as well be on an island all by yourself. The cold distance he/she puts between you lives on forever. I think a partner can forgive physical infidelity because you can eliminate the third party, but emotional scars cannot be erase.

Best Answer

Emotional infidelity is sex that has not happened.......yet, but it will. They are both not really brilliant ideas, unless you happen to want to change partners.

Best Answer

Physical, it will lead to emotional if the affair goes on long enough

Best Answer

Devilwife has it right.

Best Answer

Emotional in the sense of who you are thinking of all day, neglecting your spouse in your heart... But physical can be equally detrimental, when the thought is put into action... More people get hurt by the physical act. If it stays emotional it stays pure and people can still make right with their spouses, maybe it is more easily forgivable because the spouse had great will power to abstain and withhold on acting on their desires, showing they are capable to stay loyal and devoted if only they have enough will power to make it work like they had on refraining from acting on their lust manifesting it in the entire from emotional to the physical.

Best Answer

The problem there my friend, once things start with the emotional, lust will follow, and in the end you maybe be so overtaken by these emotions and desire that you won't think of the consequences, mostly people don't, be it a men or a woman...

Best Answer

Also ,a pattern I realize here is that men think that only the act of having sex with other woman is cheating, they don't consider the implications of the emotional afffair, which for us woman we consider it worse, we may understand a simple fu.ck, and a night stand however emotional affairs take months, years and in the end we feel unloved, betrayed and there will not be forgetting or forgiving. Woman by nature feels and see things from different perspectives from men. We need feel loved and respected. And if you have an emotional affair we will sure think that the reason is that we were not enough for you, despised doing everything for you, this my friend its the end. And period!

Best Answer

I think that only people that have dealt with it and was on the betrayed side will trully understand what I am saying, because we feel it on the skin, and everyday we wake-up we think about it and revived it, we look to our husbands and wonder if they would rather be with the other person, we wonder If they are thinking on they, who they think if making love, then u start getting disgusted with the person because u keep imagining what your husband / wife was doing with the other person. Then skin will curls and Everytime he touch u u will feel sour

Best Answer

physical

Best Answer

Emotional

Best Answer