I think being buried alive would be worse by far.
maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 24 Answers May 24, 2009

buried alive because you are actually still alive until you breathe up all the oxygen

Best Answer

Can't say about being buried alive but I can tell you drowning sucks

Best Answer

I'd have to say both.

Best Answer

buried alive, it takes longer.......

Best Answer

Dont want to think about it ... Just the thought takes my breath away!!!!

Best Answer

In my mind, they are one and the same. I was saved from a drowning as a little girl. I stay out of closed in spaces. Ewwwwww

Best Answer

drowning lasts 3 min buried alive can last for hours def. buried alive

Best Answer

buried alive

Best Answer

Either way, you have stuff going up your nose, and you suffocate....ugh....<br />
Buried alive, would take longer to die, but you'd have a chance of getting out...<br />
Drowning, it's over pretty quickly, although a horrible death.

Best Answer

Being buried alive would be worse. I would rather drown because you could at least knock yourself out under the water.

Best Answer

both are bad but i'd choose drowning over being buried alive. drowning would seem to be quicker.

Best Answer

I have bad asthma and know how it feels not to be able to breathe. I think anything that makes you feel like you can't breath sucks, whether it be drowning or being buried alive.

Best Answer

buried alive cause you panic for a pretty long time and at the same time cant be saved.(if your in water, they could do CPR on you and you have a chance of survival) hope this helps

Best Answer

Sorry, Maddie! ....I don't want to find out!!

Best Answer

I would think, buried alive.

Best Answer

buried alive! That even beats death by fire, which almost happened to my stupid *** many years ago...

Best Answer

both majorly suck but i pick buried alive... especially if you were buried next to a giant red ant hill. anyone see that csi? that was insane! buhhhhhhhhh!!!!! but the all time worse way to die would be being burned alive without ever passing out from smoke inhalation!

Best Answer

i would say burried alive!

Best Answer

Depends on which one you survive from to tell the tale... :)

Best Answer