lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 21 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

My mother told me that she could have had an abortion with me. I wondered why she didn't.

Best Answer

My ex Dumped my deceased mothers ashes in the street.

Best Answer

This girl called me a smelly butt face. That hurt. I cried myself to sleep every night. Food taste bland, Music sound dull, the world didn't have color. Why did she have to be so mean? This sucks, I'm thinking about ending it right here and now.

Best Answer

thats so mean...sorry

Best Answer

Choked me out. Then i guess burn my arm with a cigarette. And the third thing was prob treat me like a complete stranger after 4 years after dating.

Best Answer

asked me this question for the two thousandeth time

Best Answer

Cut off my nuts. More than once.

Best Answer

I wasn´t done to me but to the person I love the most in this world.

Best Answer

My father. Making all my life bad.

Best Answer

My Ex-owner's younger brother treat me like an animal in front of other people .

Best Answer

Tried to breakup my marriage

Best Answer

Took my virginity at 11 ,got me pregnant at 13 left me so he wouldn't get in trouble then showed back up and took me forcefully and now have me and our child in this in and out relationship. And because the sex is good and I am had it with him so early I keep letting him

Best Answer

Molest me and steal my childhood!!

Best Answer

No one answered my question

Best Answer

See my profile "About Me", or my stories

Best Answer