A lot of people have bad upbringings and go on to turn out fine.Then again everyone reacts different...maybe she was raised feeling as if she had to defend herself at every turn,perhaps she felt blamed for everything and in turn has used this as a defense mechanism as a form of protecting herself from pain.

Best Answer

She was abused by her adopted parents father died at age 2 and mom was a loser I guess. But finding out she's a story teller sometimes. Low self esteem and she's beautiful! Bad exs and used heroin in the past to help her depression. But even so I've seen the person she can be and I try so hard to help!

Best Answer

If she is a story teller you very well could be wasting your time on this situation.She won't change unless she sees that she has a problem and gets help for it.

Best Answer

Are you sure "everything" is your fault.. or are you doing stuff that is upsetting to her and not taking credit for it?

Best Answer

maybe a bad upbringing

Best Answer