My brother dated my ex. I don't see the big deal.
AlexG101 AlexG101 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

nothing wrong just as long as your friend doesn't feel wierded out by it

Best Answer

I don't think its matter of right or wrong .I think its about " respect"

Best Answer

Awwww..... It would take a mighty loving and mature person to be able to not have twangs of pain regarding a friend being with your former love.... I guess, tho . After writing " love" a lot would depend on the depth of the relationship.... I say, don't go there, tho....

Best Answer

cause some people want their ex back

Best Answer

I think it depends on many factors. Just be honest about it, and discuss it with your friend. Otherwise you're betraying him. Just think of how you'd feel if your friend was dating your ex that you had strong feelings for.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind.

Best Answer

K, well maybe you'll get that experience soon enough then. If she's hopping around from friend to friend, you might just be in that situation.

Best Answer

i don t think good idear. even if friend says he doesn t mind down the road could be hard feelings . lots times they tell you ya sure go ahead. but does hurt they just afraid to admit. and your friend ship could become very awkward specily if you two become serious.

Best Answer

Don't see how it could be weird. My brother dated my ex and we're cool.

Best Answer

some times works out but depends on how bad break up is

Best Answer

depends if bad break up and lot hard feelings over it. can be bad . if you to get serious some times in long run ends up ok because they each find some one else happy with. but i have seen it ruin friend ships for ever to so be very carefull if value friend. if don t work out with you two and they go back together . more hurt and bad feelings lots things can happen but thats life

Best Answer

loyalty comes first.

Best Answer

What loyalty? If you break up you don't own your ex.

Best Answer

loyalty to your friend. They obviously have feelins about splitting up with their ex. You as a friend should be there to support them. Its not your job to jump in for an eay f.u.c.k.

Best Answer

Best Answer

wow. that's just too freaky for me.

Best Answer

Well, no. Not if you're into the whole drama queen scene and the whole "Oh, my God what a stupid ***** thing," Makes for great stories for the people that won't hang out with you 20 years later.

Best Answer