Schizophrenia or bipolar (psychotic episode).

Best Answer

Are you kidding me...a pill doesn't cure but can manage. And for Schizophrenia or Bipolar and even Schizo affective has to be pills and not placebo.

Best Answer

I understand with depression. Other types of mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar and even schizo affective needs being on medication.

Best Answer

Avunde: I agree with you with other depression factors. Ptsd can manifest with hallucinations / paranoia. I have Ptsd and never hallucinated.

Best Answer

The fact that you've changed usernames a few times in the last week probably can't be helping.

Best Answer

Your a bit too young for a tradition schizophrenic break, but it is known to happen. Contact the mental health department in the city or county which you live, and they will put you in touch with a TAY (transitional aged youth) professional. The fact that your hearing voices that are not your own, and believe they have there own personalities is alarming. The faster you ask for the help the better off for you. In other words, the longer you wait the deeper down the rabbit hole you will go. Don't take any recreational drugs as this will only make the problem worse.

Best Answer

You need to tell someone. Anyone you can trust that can actually do something for you. Telling a friend will do nothing to help you. Telling an adult will help. If you can't talk to you parents you can try writing a note and give it to them. Pour your heart out into it. Write everything that is going on and exactly how you are feeling. When you hand them the note walk away and let them come to you. That will disconnect you enough to prevent the shyness from stopping you. When they come to you, it will be easier to talk to them because you know they already know what is going on. Or you can talk to the school counselor.

Best Answer

This is going to sound like I'm making fun of you but I'm not.....ask the voices how to make them stop

Best Answer

i have already tryed and they said there is soemthing that i can do put they wont tell me

Best Answer

No matter what anyone here says, the truth is that it is demonic in origin. You need to seek JESUS and give your life to HIM and pray for the voices to be banished and ask the church family to pray for you and then the voices will be banished from you, but don't go back to sin ever, remain faithful and true to GOD and HE will always take good care of you.

Best Answer

Medication might be needed. I would tell my parents. It is a problem that can be helped. I wish the best for you.

Best Answer

Hi Casey.

Best Answer

Hi Tony

Best Answer

Yes, you should tell your parents about this.

Best Answer

Schizophrenia.

Best Answer

Have you talked to your parents about this?

Best Answer

no, i am to shy to tell anyone in person because i told my friend and she called me crazy and that i was making it up

Best Answer

talk to your parents... someone you trust. It might be serious.. it might not. But it needs to be looked into

Best Answer

yeah i know i am just scared my mom will get mad at me and then she will send me to the mental hosaplaibe(sp?) she always says she is going to do that

Best Answer

Its a very good thing to talk to someone at your age. I did :)

Best Answer

i might tommorow right before i go to school so that way they cant talk too much about it and just get me some help(: anyways thanks(: i'll tell you what happens if i can

Best Answer

talk to them more than jsut one time about it :)

Best Answer