lilshooter lilshooter 36-40, F 9 Answers Jun 7, 2012

I have no idea why some people's life turnout like that, including me...Even though i know I am nice and what so ever, people still treat me as a junk. They make me feel worthless day by day. <br />
I hope you could find someone....to talk to. Good luck...

Best Answer

i dont see any thing wrong with you except maybe the tail.

Best Answer

The tail?

Best Answer

yeah the tail on the dog

Best Answer

dont no add me

Best Answer

i ask myself those questions too. I'll be your buddy.

Best Answer

It won't let me add you

Best Answer

i used to think this way too..but you're just fine I'll be your friend :)

Best Answer

It won't let me add you

Best Answer

It won't let me add you

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you, it's everyone else. I'll chat with you, add me and we can message each other.

Best Answer

It won't let me add you

Best Answer

Weird...... ok, I'll add you. :)

Best Answer

Maybe you have to reach out to them first.

Best Answer

I have they still won't have nothing to do with me or talk. They hurt me and used me. I didnt them. But I get done like crap by them for no reason. Can't figure out why or what happened. But he goes through a friend of mine to get find out things about me. But won't talk. He didn't hit me or nothing when I said he hurt me. He verbal abused me. He used me for sex. Then cut me out of his life and no one else. I have asked why but nothing. Like always. He won't tell me. Why won't he and why would he keep asking my friend things about me or talk about me If he don't won't nothing to do with me? Don't make no sense. Cuts me out but keeps up with me. I told my friend to tell him if he can't be a friend like he supposed to be then shut up and it's his none of his business. Till he wants to and try again then he can ask. Till then shut up. I never will understand this or forget or forget him on what he did and still doing. I always hate him too

Best Answer

aaww don't worry i'll be your buddy

Best Answer