Ok, it does sound like depression. With depression it is common to suddenly become attatched to someone that seems to have all the answers. I know it is hard to accept being denied help from her, but it is ok. The truth is legally she can't help you. It is a conflict of interest for her (I think) and that can cause her to loose her license. You need to find someone you can trust to talk to. Try not to hate her for turning you down. You need to remember she is a teacher not a practicing psychologist. She really can't help you. I suffered from the same problems. What helped me was talking to everyone I could find who have been thru it then learn everything about psychology I could. I may not have been to school for it and I may still have some issues left to work out but I'm much better than I was. After all I stopped wanting to die and truing to cut myself. My life has completely turned around for me. If you can't find anyone to talk to you can talk to me anytime you feel the need to, feel alone or just want to vent.

Best Answer

She is a licences psychologist. I know she is a teacher. But i mean this is very hard.):

Best Answer

The only piece of real advice I can give you is to stop, close your eyes and take a deep breath. Think about what needs to be done and make a plan either on your own or with someones help to make positive changes in your life. Even the smallest change can make the biggest difference. Just remember to take babysteps. Break down a problem into parts and focus on one step at a time.

Best Answer

Take a breath. Move on.

Best Answer

everyone could use help, just by talking to her without all that formal psychologist stuff; you can still get help,:) you can learn from everyone you meet

Best Answer

You feel like crap, feel worthless, dumb, confused. You've felt this way for more than two weeks. That meets the basic criteria for depression, and probably anxiety, too. Real easy, right out of the DSM. Doesn't matter whether you had help when younger; you feel this way now. I don't quite get your deal with the instructor, unless that's mostly a crush on your part.<br />
You need professional mental health care of some kind: medical or talk therapy. I don't think a school counselor/teacher is appropriately trained or equipped to deal with issues at this level. I'm proud of you for posting here. You need to tell your story. You just also need to tell it to someone with the creds to effectively deal with it. <br />
Be Well.

Best Answer

ok the deal is that i have been trying to find someone i could talk to who i feel comfortable with. I mean she mentioned deep stuff in class. Like issues i am going through and i just want to tell her. Do you get what i mean.

Best Answer

she is a psychologist she is my instructor that is why she cannot diagnose me

Best Answer

i am in a psychology class. she is a psychologist. for children

Best Answer

I do get it. Thanks, I didn't quite have the picture. But you still do need the help. Hope you are able to find it.

Best Answer

tell her to recommend someone else.........someone who's qualified........obviously she is not ;-)

Best Answer

she is qualified but she is my instructor. She can't diagnose me.
But i feel so sad.

Best Answer

The best thing i can say to you is to open your eyes and your heart too all your possibilities believe in yourslef and never give up. if you set your mind to that one thing you want and you work hard enough you will make it in this world. life is a ***** and you just have to keep a smile on your face to make it. just trust in your soul your be alright

Best Answer

i hate my soul. I am so negative and i want to tell her that i don't want to speak to her on Friday. We were supposed to talk on Friday but i want to cancel it

Best Answer

you have to open your eyes now or yourll be stuck

Best Answer

Take up the offer it will help you!

Best Answer

i don't want to. that's the thing. I am immature as i feel and i feel dumb because i want to just drop out of the class. helping myself makes me feel like i am actually doing something to help myself which makes me feel like. Stopping it because i have deep feeling that i am worthless and just a whole bunch of crap is going through my mind

Best Answer

The professional help will help you to see things differently, If you dont get help this could take a very unhappy path! I dont want to come on here and find you not here anymore. Life is not easy, but it can be a bit more smoother. I wish I had more help when I was younger, I struggled thru my teen years, I had to learn everything as I got older.

Best Answer

I hate feeling sorry for myself or helping myself it makes me feel weird! like worth something when i feel like i am truly not.
I want to die o show that i could die and am dead and i can't screw up my life anymore with my issues. i will be dead

Best Answer

Why dont you take a read of my story about suffering a Cardiac Arrest at 38 yrs old, I was clinically dead, and was worked on for 45 mins to bring me back to lfe. I used to suffer from depression, Im not that bad anymore, everday I wake up grateful to be alive. Sounds like ypu are suffering from something

Best Answer

i think i am suffering from brain stupidity and just being stupid. I long for help but i have these feelings deep inside that i hold onto that want death. To get back at people for hurting my feelings for not being my friend like they should have been and just not helping me and look at me i am worse. i mean i wasn't this super bad before my mind bouncing all over the place.

Best Answer