gemify gemify 36-40, F 17 Answers May 30, 2012

too many have bought into the "Me" generation attitude and care for no one but themselves. simply put they're self-centered bastards who haven't grown up yet.

Best Answer

If I was lucky enough to get a girl. I'd stick with her and just her. I never got why guys do that.

Best Answer

Alot of guys are like that but dont be the friend that lets them have benefits

Best Answer

Great fan of it, but never found a woman who moved me enough to want to solely dedicate to her.

Best Answer

I would like to fiend a women that i can trust instead of all the ones that want to do what<br />
ever they can think of to a guy just to screw them over.

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with monogomy. You haven't met the right man yet.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with it for some. I'd rather please my heart then my sexual appetite on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong.....I love sex, but it has to be with one woman and the right woman! Keep the faith, there are frogs that turn into princes out there!

Best Answer

The problem is that the (American) girls have a "program" in mind, and ignore the real man standing in front of them. They have a marriage fantasy, expect to be taken care of financially, expect the man to provide, are not in the home but have their own career (and are masculinized by the experience), are not sexually loyal themselves, are somewhat disinterested in kids, and even openly expect to be "pampered" (I cringe when I see that in online dating profiles). It's too much, not fair. A guy would have to de-ball himself to put up with it. So guys get angry, say to themselves "**** it, I am going to screw as many women as I can, and to hell with them." It may not be pretty, but it is logical.

Best Answer

Maybe some guys do. Not me though.

Best Answer

Boobs....thats all I got.

Best Answer

Haven't played that game yet... nice puppies btw...

Best Answer

not all guys are like that

Best Answer

It's often too much trouble and headache then it's really worth.

Best Answer