This has been happening for a few months but is getting worse. I eat healthy. Walk in the evenings. 5'9 160 pounds. Take vitamins and eat three meals a day pretty much. It is a pressure that I've never experienced before. All through my head face and neck. Nothing seems to bring it on or take it away so I'm lost as to where to go for answers
Cobravenom Cobravenom 26-30, M 8 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Best place to go for answers on medical issues is a Doctor.

Best Answer

Wow! Thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

Do you play sports? Have you ever had a concussion? or more than one? You do need to see a doctor about these symptoms.

Best Answer

No sports. No concussions

Best Answer

I have a concussion and those are a lot of the symptoms, have you hit your head hard in the past month or so?

Best Answer

Never hit my head

Best Answer

I have a similar experience. A certain type of migraine. For me peanuts and Chines food seems to bring it on.

Best Answer

There is no pain with this besides a tiny amount but definitely not what I would consider a headache. Do all migraines come with intense pain? I do eat a ton of nuts

Best Answer