they are no worse than they were 20 years ago other than the fact they are growing up at a youger age, they were just as easy and ignorant and stuck up when i was younger, and most older women are hipocrits, do as i say not as i do, there has always been a small percent of girls who were good honest real people.

Best Answer

i see wat u mean o.O *pondering*

Best Answer

One thing i like about them being stuck up, i hope it makes them more confident , nothing less attractive than someone who does not value themselves as a person, Alot of the aspects of womens personality will change as they realize there potential as being equal in life

Best Answer

Just as you said, not all of them are. But A LOT are. It is not only with teen girls though, sir. Watch Jersey Shore, those kids are well into their 20's. <br />
And the scariest of them all... The "Real House wives of New Jersey". Now those WOMEN never grew up. <br />
I guess my point is that people should not make generalizations, because it makes the rest of us teen girls, who actually have heads on our shoulders, and don't care to wear daisy-dukes in the winter, look like all the other bimbos out there.

Best Answer

i definately agree! lol im 16 myself. im just talkin about like in my school. most girls be acting like that

Best Answer

Well there are a lot of girls like that, but there are plenty who aren't. I just don't want people making generalizations from what they see on the media, because honestly half of that stuff is very unrealistic. It is bringing the girls and women down, and helping to keep our pathetic society a heavily male-influenced one. We need balance, and to start, we should stop making these horrible generalizations!

Best Answer

You certainly do have your head on straight! You are rare indeed!

Best Answer

"most girls be acting like that" Girls should not be talking like that!

Best Answer

i agree (: everybody should just be themselves!

Best Answer

Well thank you! I am happy to prove that girls are capable of being mature, and wanting to help the rest of us, rather than give into the derogatory stereotypes!

Best Answer

*applause* we'll prove'em wrong!

Best Answer

I have noticed they are totally stuck up and it is due to a sense of entitlement. <br />
Here is a Rant by Adam Carolla that talks about the occupy protest. He discusses this entitlement attitude.<br />
Some people are coddled way to much as children and this is causing the problem. <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJEbWMS_IHE

Best Answer

It is a combination of upbringing and culture. As my mother once said, "I had three boys and my daughter was the most difficult to raise!" Girls are hard work. They need a firm mother who can mold and shape them into women. Today, most mothers don't keep such a "tight leash" on their daughters and alow them too much freedom to go "find themselves". Most girls (and women for that matter) don't know how to dress, talk or act appropriately. Saying please and thank you is out, being obnoxious, selfish and nasty is in. They have little class and are not as genuine as girls/women of past generations. Finally, they tend to be more insecure, angry and self-centered. They are a tough bunch and it is not going to get any better.

Best Answer

i really agree wit you on this. execpt maybe it can get better! you never know...

Best Answer

People who critisize generations forget who raised them.

Best Answer

At least someone knows the truth here! :)

Best Answer

hey im just speakin my opinion. if you dont agree then thats fine

Best Answer

thank you (:

Best Answer

tushe. hey im just speakin my opinion. if you dont agree then thats fine

Best Answer

Showing a tad too much cleavage, eh?

Best Answer

programmes like...made in chelsea, desperate scousewives and stuff like that! <br />
oh and lack of education

Best Answer

yeah n bad girls club, jersey shore, basketball wives n all that BULLSH1T

Best Answer

OH and keepin up with the kardashians UGHHH!! I HATE THOSE SHOWS

Best Answer

hahaha i went to a girls school for a while...it was interesting watching them go party every friday, get laid, drink etc. it will catch up with them sooner or later :) karma

Best Answer

hahaha *smh* there gonna have a fukd up outcome.. then again maybe the parents isolate them too much...so wen they see a bottle of liquor they get VERY krazyy wit it. like a tiger in a cage starin at the piece of raw meat that sits outside the cage.. they gotta get a lil nibble of it... thats how it went wit me.. im barely 16 n im already trying to drink less due to some sh1t girls get into wen drunk... especially around guys... i dont wanna get raped..x_x

Best Answer

yeah stay on the good side, its worth it :) speaking from experience here. don't date 10 guys like they do, wait for the right one who will be worth while

Best Answer

shiiit. i aint got time for all them guys! and for wat? so they can play me n ACT like im special to them wehn in reality they just want my pu$$y... i'll pass. rather move on n see who im run into...

Best Answer

Facebook and reality tv

Best Answer

mhm *smh* weakmindedness

Best Answer

I personally think it's because parents aren't allowed to beat their kids anymore.

Best Answer

No kidding, look how well behaved they are in China where its custom.

Best Answer

nobody taught them any "better" or differently/they just don't seem to care or think anything is wrong with their type of behavior....sadly who am I to judge them tho, it's their choice to make....now are a lot influenced by the wrong people? absolutely i think so...<br />
what does GOD think...idk i can't speak for "HIM" but somewhere in the bible and other religious texts i'm sure it does have something to say how a woman should conduct herself(same with men too tho!!)

Best Answer

ohh i like how u puttin the bible on this AND NOT JUST on women BUT MEN ALSO :) i respect that!

Best Answer

it's wonderful isn't it?

Best Answer

:( I disagree, sir.

Best Answer

People are impressionable at that age.

Best Answer

i am that age

Best Answer

Only time will tell :)

Best Answer

wat do you mean?

Best Answer