Mine is Breaking Benjamin =^_^=
RadioActiveKiss RadioActiveKiss 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

Evans blue or Five Finger Death Punch......... or Linkin Park, Or Three Days grace,............. or A7X..........or Asking Alexandira.... too many to choose lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Megadeth for the first ten albums, after that Dave kinda lost his way and got lazy

Best Answer

i should have said mega death because i was thinking them lol

Best Answer

Yeah, it's an incredible band. Like I said, the one thing I loved about them is that every album sounded different from the next album. But the last three albums, it sounds like Dave is just phoning it in and rehashing the same stylistic tone and themes from earlier albums. Except, it sounds more bland and forgettable and not as well thought out. Oh well...

Best Answer

Don't think I have a favorite band I have favorite albums by different bands

Best Answer

At the moment it is Within Tempation. It changes a lot though, last time it was Enfierum, then Five finger death punch... I keep finding newer and more awesome music ^o^

Best Answer

yaayyyy Five Finger Death Punch !

Best Answer

Coheed and Cambria

Best Answer

Aerolyn!! At the moment anyway, they're the type of band i wanna play in someday

Best Answer

Muse.

Best Answer

April Wine

Best Answer