I am putting together a resource on giving birth and I would love to hear your feedback so I don't leave anything out. You can answer the question here or, if you would like a free copy of my book when it comes out, you can answer the question on my short survey here: http://members.flycatchergenerator.com/takesurvey.php?nid=910. Thanks for your input!
Dalas Dalas 22-25, F 5 Answers Mar 5, 2011

Does birth take longer with pain medication than without?

Best Answer

one question ppl wonder is can u tell wut ur having if ur tummy is hanging up high or low. That doesnt matter because mine was both ways and i still had girls. And another question is is every pregnancy the same? No!! My first took longest. Second the labor was all in my back and last was the quickest lol.

Best Answer

As a number of friends of mine have given birth i find the answers to questions like the duration of labor to be differing. Several have had difficult sleeping in the last trimester and various other ailments such as back aches, swollen feet u name it. Since labor varies does it matter if its a first, second or third child? when is it 2 late for an ep? I really dont think i could handle labor without an ep and it terrirfies me.

Best Answer

Thanks Tracy!

Best Answer

I take it this has already been done. But my birth was a brilliant experience. There's a brief account on it on my page, under I used hypnobirthing. Such a positive experience, the key I think is to trust your body is doing everything's efficiently and well, as each surge passes I thought 'one step closer to my baby.' And after 2 days labour I received a beautiful 8 pound 8 ounce baby girl!

Best Answer