Ambyy Ambyy 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in EP

I have a few: <br />
Get a steady, good paying job<br />
Lose weight, at least 20, at most 60<br />
And be a better person, wife, friend and daughter

Best Answer

I like you Jess, I should have put better person wife, and friend and daughter in there... but... ya know what... I need to work on me this year... I need to focus on Amber....My mental needs some big time company...Another one I thought of just now
HEAL.

Best Answer

My healing will make me better for them. Me being a cutter and bipolar isn't good for them. So I am fighting to correct it. It's not good for me either.

Best Answer

I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions b/c ppl can begin to improve their lives anytime of the year. Nevertheless, good for you and I wish you the best.

Best Answer

Very good point! I think whenever an issue arises and we have assessed it thoroughly we should take small steps to ameliorate. Love your answer!

Best Answer

Well thank you darling. :)

Best Answer

You can do it!

Best Answer

Thank you sweetheart! :) What is your new years resolution?

Best Answer

I don`t make those....less pressure.

Best Answer

And your welcome!

Best Answer

last year mine was to lose 40 pounds. I lost 20 though and gained 40 afterwards. So I don't know what my NYR is for 2013

Best Answer

Good luck my fellow Aquarius, and if you ever need anyone to talk to , us Aquarius' need to stick together... or... is that opposite?

Best Answer

Buy a Ninja 650, get a six pack, and actually go out and do in the summer.

Best Answer

Sounds like a ******* blast.

Best Answer

Work out, eat better and sleep more then just 2-4 hours a day

Best Answer

Oh man, I should have put sleep in mine too. sleep is a big thing for mee too.

Best Answer

I know I should lose 40+ pounds but realistically I'll be OK with just not gaining any more. You'll thank yourself for getting the GED! :)

Best Answer

Yeah, I really want to go to College or something... anything really Social Work of some kind :)

Best Answer

Community College is a respectable start and there are 2 year programs that get you somewhere. They had a Doha Debate about whether 4 years is worth it. I think not even though I did it. Good luck. You could always finish at a 4 year college.

Best Answer

Yeah, I think I am really gonna try hard at it. I really slacked in high school...

Best Answer

To break my personal endurance sleeping record from 16-19 straight hours

Best Answer

Wow that is pretty crazy.. good luck with that.

Best Answer

Thank You. :-)

Best Answer

Good for you on both accounts...I think your pretty now though! Remain self-disciplined and focused!!

Best Answer

Awww,well thank you sweetheart. I am doing it for my health so I can have babies and so I can educate myself I want to go to school to be some kind of social worker. i dont know yet.

Best Answer

Social work, freaking awesome! I bet the helping field is very rewarding, and you sound like you will be a great fit; kids, education....

Best Answer

Yeah, I've had some background in it... I've been in the system basically my whole life.. been to a few foster homes. I used to hate my social workers, but now it's all I think about doing...

Best Answer

losae 50 pounds and get back into college without a loan

Best Answer

I believe in ya! :)

Best Answer

thx imma need it

Best Answer