What is/was your addiction, when did you start it and why, why is it difficult to stop it, why,do you want to stop,why? I was obsessed with psychics, hoping they would give me insight of my future and love life tlll i realised they were a waste of money, I've stopped
onir onir 26-30, F 18 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

fantasy is the best addiction you could just close your eyes and do it all day long it wont hurt you or others is the best addiction

Best Answer

cigarettes and coffee . . .

Best Answer

Humans. Fascinating creatures in their native habitats.

Best Answer

woman love em and everything about em!

Best Answer

marijuana was the most visible surface of it, but i'm digging under that and now it's ************ - i'll conquer that too soon and then see what the next la<x>yer is - if i can ever get to the root of it i could tell you what the explanation was, but it's bound to be some ancient emotional trauma i don't want to honestly experience

Best Answer

Addictions: Nicotine, Yiff (Research at your own risk), EP, Compelling Television, Caffeine...

Best Answer

Shopping...I cant remember when I started but I definitely dunno how to stop it.

Best Answer

Spiderman. ♥

Best Answer

Nicotine..

Best Answer

Pain is my pleasure.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Somewhere in my life my body has associated pain with pleasure.

Best Answer

I thought it was blood... ;)

Best Answer

Well blood is more like a fetish than addiction for me.

Best Answer