blonde2521 blonde2521 41-45 26 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Community

I just turned 36, and if I weren't dating someone right now I would probably consider guys between age 22 and 42. I generally do prefer younger men. My bf is 31.

Best Answer

I haven't really figured that out yet

Best Answer

I am not sure.

Best Answer

not really sure but when I was 18 I dated a woman in her 40's she was a lot of fun

Best Answer

Preferrably around my age... but thats not set in stone

Best Answer

It is nice to think age is irrelevant but for many this is simply unrealistic. I would say up to 10 years maximum either side of your own age is likely to work for most, although there are exceptions to every 'rule'!

Best Answer

If I wasn't already married, then my limits would be: no younger than 36 and no older than 52. I'm 43, and it's important to me that we have at least some sense of shared cultural references/experiences. I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone much younger or older than me. So my age limit is a relatively narrow one.

Best Answer

i haven't had to refuse anyone recently

Best Answer

Half plus seven rule. I learned it here.

Best Answer

explain im a wee bit blonde lol

Best Answer

Take your age. Divide by two. Add seven. The resulting number is the minimum age you can date.
Take your age. Subtract seven. Multiply by two. The result is the upper limit that you can date.

Best Answer

interesting must do that! thanks

Best Answer

AS friends I have no limit but someone I am going to potentially become a life partner with is a little different. I'd say no over 10 years older simply because a couple should be able to do the same activities with each other. Often the age gap includes far separated physical and mental interests.

Best Answer

interesting!!

Best Answer