I'm a scorpio with scorpio rising, loads of scorpio energy in my chart, I wouldn't say i'm the definition but I can't say my chart doesn't give an accurate description of what you can expect from me! Its interesting stuff
ForgetHate ForgetHate 26-30, F 11 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

all i know is that i am a scorpio. i don't understand all that ascending, planets and moons stuff. the standard scorpio desc<x>ription is pretty accurate as far as i can tell.

Best Answer

google birth chart, there are loads of free ones, and you can find what planets align with what sign when you were born, and it all tells an interesting picture of yourself :) You just need to know your time of birth!

Best Answer

im taurus. yes it describes me almost to the letter....except as far as relationships go.

Best Answer

should google and get your birth chart! might be explain you in relationships :)

Best Answer

Virgo. pretty much it describes me to a 't'

Best Answer

I'm a sag..and yes its dead on.<br />
Check out Bazi...interesting concept

Best Answer

I'm a Taurus w/ Leo Rising

Best Answer

....and I definitely have all the aspects of a Taurus.

Best Answer

Sagittarius, but it only barely fits me. I was born three months premature and I think Aquarius fits me better. That's the sign I'd be if not for being born prematurely.

Best Answer

google your birth chart you might be aquarius rising! your ascendant sign is suppose to be like how you are inside, while your sun sign is actually more how people perceive you I believe

Best Answer

VIRGO SUN with SCORPIO RISING

Best Answer