I do NOT want this to turn into a political debate. Please be respectful of others comments. I am for one NOT for abortion UNLESS the baby is going to kill the mother and the child, itself. **I am *moderate* and not taking any sides if this turns into a huge war between democrats and republicans..**
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 29 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Politics

I think it's hilarious that whenever a pro-lifer pipes up, the abortion people go after them, screaming and yelling that it's their choice. Of course it is. Always was. So what if I'm pro-life? That's MY choice.

Best Answer

eloquently put

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

Her body, her choice, not mine.

Best Answer

I'm completely against it. If I'm not allowed to walk down the street and just kill some random dude, I've never met. Then how is it legal for a woman to kill her own child, before it's even born? I don't think it's anyone's right to end a life that hasn't even had to chance to fully live. And it's not Your body. It's someone else's body entirely. It's someone else's life....

Best Answer

Abortion is murder. Period. <br />
But I understand what circumstances woud cause someone to do such a thing. Rape, threat to the mother. I understand and im blessed that I will never be faced with such a decision. <br />
What I cannot understand is why someone would do it otherwise.<br />
I cannot understand why this cant be a state right. The federal Government twist the mandate of promoting the general welfare by forcing states who vote it down into law. That's just not their function.

Best Answer

Pro-life by God's Will. Born to die let Gods will be done; born to live likewise.

Best Answer

Pro choice all the way

Best Answer

If you believe in murder then you believe in abortion. I think it's selfish to kill a baby when there's SO many people would do anything to get what you have. Unless being pregnant puts your life at risk.

Best Answer

I went to a pro-life march in high school, but as I got older I recognized while I could never have an abortion that doesn't mean I should decide for other people. It's a personal thing, like religion. I have my own convictions and have to live with myself.

Best Answer

I would not have one

Best Answer

Females CHOICE end of discussion

Best Answer

I wouldn't choose it for me personally, but yet I think every woman has the right to choose, they are the ones who will have to live with that choice & their own conscience.

Best Answer

It's the murder of an innocent child and should be outlawed, you don't want the child put it up for adoption there's plenty of good families who would be more than happy to adopt him/her

Best Answer

Pro Choice !

Best Answer

I am completely against abortion however that is my opinion I do not have the right to govern how another person's body especially since I'm a dude.

Best Answer

hahahaha I love your disclaimer, anyway I'm pro choice let a woman choose for herself

Best Answer

I'd be pro choice. I can't stand the narrow minded, and contradictory religious people who say that the baby must be born at all costs, who are unable to see the "bigger picture". In the case of unwed mothers who are convinced by anti-abortion campaigners will harass her until she has it and start calling the child a "bastard" as soon as it's born. They don't have a mind of their own and lead the life by a set of man-made rules and regulations. If that's not sad, I don't know what is!

Best Answer

I have to PARTIALLY agree with her body her choice. I hate how men are suddenly considered as irrelevant. But the responsibility should be with the couple, and their decision. However in some cases it isn't planned by both, or worse, not planned by one of the two which can be quite complicated. In those difficult situations these discussion always get really tricky.<br />
What I don't like is the big debates about religion involved. The second somebody throws religious arguments into the fray they have lost ANY AND ALL credibility with me. It's just game over then really. But that's just my 2-cents obviously.

Best Answer

Ain't my body, ain't my choice. I never quite understood why people who do not want the government to regulate schools, guns or hospitals feel they have the right to regulate vaginas.

Best Answer

Im just going to say this without the intention of starting a flame war<br />
Its a womens choice <br />
Now troll me because i know an internet warrior is already warming up

Best Answer