whiteangle whiteangle 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 26, 2010

Hmmmm. It's hard, given all the miserable people who posted the comments listed above, all with awful childhoods. I can't claim that much. There were so many good times, but the best? Okay. The best was being with my grandfather, my father's father, Harry, who would take all of us little kids to an amusement park and pay for every ride we wanted to take and every hot dog or ice cream we wanted to eat. Wonderful Harry. He never made more than $35.00 a week in his life. But he was a very happy man and very, very kind.

Best Answer

My grandmother living with us. She was a warm, kind sweet woman who always had time for me, read to me, told me stories, healed many of my hurts and snuck me candy when my parents weren't looking.

Best Answer

I loved when cousins came out from NYC to visit us! The parents sat around and cooked a meal and all of us kids just went crazy.<br />
My mom was very laid back and anything went with her. <br />
My cousins and I still have wonderful memories of all the trouble we got into.

Best Answer

my best childhood memory is pouring water on my sister's head, if I'd known how things would turn out, I'd have done it to my heart's content. I used to feel bad for the little runt.

Best Answer

In retrospect, my summer away at USF when i was 16 was the best time of my life. I was in a program there with other less fortunate students . We stayed at the dorms, traveled all over florida, even had an interactive summer school. First time i ever to disney world was there, I wouldnt trade that memory for the world.

Best Answer

Climbing a cypress tree that had a low hanging branch. I used to perch on the end of it and bounce up and down, it used to sway up and down. Then my sexually abusive father cut the branch off the tree when i wouldn't go to the shed to visit him....

Best Answer

all my childhood was ruined...

Best Answer

Being on my grandmother's knee, being hugged so tightly I couldn't move a muscle. It is the only childhood hug I have a memory of.

Best Answer

my first can of top deck!!!

Best Answer

Beating up boys. Because i figured i'd get out all my frustration ahead of time...

Best Answer

I don't have any good childhood memories. I was sexually abused and beaten daily.

Best Answer

When I left home and because I left home...lol

Best Answer