misseymoo misseymoo 46-50, F 9 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Image & Weight

White fish or seafood risotto using a little white wine, served with warm pitta bread, low fat yoghurt & mint dip. To follow - a caribbean fruit salad in natural juices. Freshly squeezed orange juice, watered down with plenty of ice.

Best Answer

A very pious choice, Simon...! lol

Best Answer

But if it hits the spot........

Best Answer

I could make a suggestion but it would probably bother some people. I bet a lot out there had the same idea though. Am I right? Yeah, you know.

Best Answer

sensible answers only, thanks!

Best Answer

Steamed quinoa, stirfried with vegetables, diced sweet onion and a couple of strips of crumbled crispy bacon. I've lost 30 lbs on stuff like this.

Best Answer

some chinese food companies do small sachets of sauces that are really tasty and not many calories!

Best Answer

Damn right. I have several in the fridge.. soy, wasabi, teriyaki.

Best Answer

Wasabi is very much an acquired taste... I personally don't like it at all!

Best Answer

Well, actually I find that it's kinda like garlic; it's all in the amount that you use! ;-)

Best Answer

Vegie soup

Best Answer

yummy- Love soup!

Best Answer

Lemon Grilled Chicken Breast with Lemon Zucchini. If you don't have zucchini then you could replace it with a garden salad. You have your protein, greens etc. :) And for a drink, water :)

Best Answer

Spices are the key.

Oriental food has plenty of healthy ingredients, just stay away from the fried stuff.

Best Answer

wish I liked beansprouts/water chestnuts, bamboo shoots more...! lol!

Best Answer

:) That's the only way, except for mexican that I can enjoy eating veggies...ugh.

Best Answer

My favorite?

Chicken breast

Can of zucchini in tomato sauce

Can of diced italian spiced tomato

Frozen spinach

It takes about 30 min on the stove but it's really yummy.

Best Answer

could the zucchini and spiced tomato be replaced with ratatouille and chilli paste?

Best Answer

Absolutely, it's kind of my low cal hodgepodge...sometimes I'll throw in whatever I get my hands on without having to do a lot of cooking. Green beans, brussel sprouts... I like the diced tomatos because they already come with the spices, no work for me. I'm a "lazy" low cal cook. LOL

Best Answer

WW do a no point vegetable soup recipe that you can have endless amounts of and not have to count it- it's really good too!

Best Answer

Black beans and rice, but it is good to know your spices.

Best Answer