i have a big heart....oh and big juicy lips...hahaha

Best Answer

better

Best Answer

I stop to help people that are in true trouble

Best Answer

that is a very good trait keep it up im glad there are people who still care for others =)

Best Answer

I can be very patient, and even kind sometimes.

Best Answer

good patience is always a virtue =)

Best Answer

my sense of humor

Best Answer

I'm perfect

Best Answer

im glad you feel that way i believe everyone is perfect as long as your being your self =)

Best Answer

You said exaggerate.

Best Answer

lol hey but in exaggeration there's always some truth =) good response btw

Best Answer

Good chit man

Best Answer

everyone is perfect because your imperfection shows that you are human and that just makes you even better

Best Answer

awwwwwww

Best Answer

Physically- I'm told I have beautiful eyes. I would describe them as a light amber or honey color most of the time, but they change color with my mood so sometimes hazel. I've been told I have dreamy eyes and that you can get lost in them. I even double checked this with the ladies because men can be biased. <br />
My best trait - I am tenacious. I am the one you call when you need an answer or help organize. I am the friend that stays with you when all the others have abandoned you. I also know when to keep things low key and give people space.

Best Answer

patient, kind, lovable, intelligent, thoughtful, attractive, ambitious, authentic, black, beautiful, blessed and the list goes on and on.

Best Answer

awesome at it should go on =)

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

The physical stuff: My eyes and hair. Personality wise, I have a ridiculously big heart :)

Best Answer

and i believe that makes you beautiful inside and out congrats and keep up being your awesome self

Best Answer

thank u :) having a big heart hurts sometimes tho.

Best Answer

Personality.

Best Answer

I got nothing

Best Answer

im sure you do have something everyone does. next time you see a person and you think of all there amazing traits think of why you think they have them and then look at your self. instead of complementing others try complementing yourself next time you see your sexy self in the mirror. =)

Best Answer