paintinglife paintinglife 18-21, F 18 Answers Apr 13, 2012

My revenge is to allow their destructive behaviour to turn on them. It's an ominous thing to say but it does happen. When you're not behaving in the right way society will let you know, even if they're quakers.

Best Answer

Date someone hotter.

Best Answer

Being happy.

Best Answer

i feel like turning into the demon when the girl i love so much leave me for no reason. i start hitting, beating, and even feel like wanna kill her. the feeling is so much strong like im not even me. im more like a demon, sometime there's instinct whisper to beat her to death and if she was in front of me right now, i can swear she will be pawn badly and may cause something terrible

Best Answer

the best cure to revenge is to forget and not forgive moving on with your life is something the other person cannot give and for that revenge plays its a part in life.

Best Answer

I know the first thing that you want is to make that person hurt as much as you do but you'll just end up hurting yourself more. Letting go is probably the best thing it always takes time but obsessing is just going to make it take longer. When your emotional you tend to forget that everybody is human and maybe they had reason for doing what they did even though it might not make sense to you at the time. Emotions are complex and f***ed up things.

I know every time I have ever acted emotionally I have always regretted it. It feels good for a few seconds maybe minutes but I always end up wishing I could take it back and everyone knows once its done its done. Even if you feel justified I would suggest not acting on it.

Best Answer

To move on with my life and allow that person to see that they are not the be all and end all in my life!

Best Answer

Having the ability to grieve and feel my own heart...the person that broke mine seems to have none to break...my revenge is therefore redundant

Best Answer

revenge never has a good outcome ,abandon the idea ,chalk it up as a lesson

Best Answer

let it go

Best Answer

living good without them...

Best Answer

Trying to get revenge will only hurt you, no one else. Forget it & move on

Best Answer

Try and get theirs broken.

Best Answer

how would you do that?

Best Answer

Who knows? I've my methods!

Best Answer

ignorence

Best Answer

could you explain that?

Best Answer

Nothing at all

Best Answer