Nick2524 Nick2524 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in EP

Doing acid with my girlfriend, having her ***** me naked and driving around town. " I have a naked boy in my car, wanna see? That was fun.

Best Answer

I drove through Mc Donalds nekkid

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

12 yrs old with my 2 older sisters on our pool when my parents left

Best Answer

My wife and I and some friends were skinny dipping in a lake these friends owned a cottage at. They all thought it would be funny if they stole my clothes assuming I'd be stuck in the lake. I walked the 1/4 mile back to the cottage and walked in naked. They asked if I had been scared about seeing someone on the trail and I told them I'd seen several people. It's just nudity, no big deal :)

Best Answer

One night, after consuming adult beverages : ) several of us sneaked into a state park and went skinny dipping off of the boat ramp.<br />
We were having a great time, when one of the guys started swimming out too far for any of us to help him if he got into trouble. We couldn't talk him back into shallow water, so one of the girls remembered that there was a drowned man floating in the lake, and after six days, they hadn't found his body yet. She yelled that she thought she saw his head. It was actually a buoy floating near him. <br />
Well, he got sober real fast, and I swear he was running on top of the water to get away from it! After we got up the next morning, we went to check out the commotion where we had been swimming. Guess what they found? The dead guy! Bradley still thinks he saaw that guys' head.

Best Answer

Will not be posted on EP next to my picture... nope.

Best Answer

Checkout my story about the first time I went to a nude beach. Go to my profile. : )

Best Answer